What is your favorite brand of sneakers?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Eagle910 • Apr 7, 2014.

1. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    Converse would be my favorite, I find that they are extremely durable. They are also less expensive than Nikes if you shop around at warehouse sales.

2. lollie

lollieNew Member

Threads:
    I'm a big fan of Nike and ASICS. You will never catch me in Jordans or Adidas! They are both made/designed too chunky for my liking. Nike has always been a favorite since growing up. Apparently they were the brand to last the longest (let my mother tell it), so I sticked with them throughout the years. Not to mention I was a student athlete and Nike sponsored our gear. Nike creators always have the best designs. (i.e. Seattle Seahawks jerseys/uniforms) -- I believe they are the only NFL team to be sponsored by Nike.

3. goldenmaine

goldenmaineActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite brand of shoes depends on what use do I need it for. I am into running, so I choose to buy Mizuno running shoes when I need one. They are very durable shoes and have a long life, but it still depends on how frequently you use them. For some daily shoes, I choose to but in thrift stores because I just use them for going out. They are not that durable but I do not use them always since I wear different sneakers daily when I go out and also these shoes are cheaper because they are in thrift shops.

4. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    My most liked sneakers are Converse Chucks. I have a few pairs of Chucks in different colors, but my favorite type to wear is my navy blue high-top shoes because it allows me to move around while doing extreme activities much better than my low-cut shoes. I still acquire a new pair once a year, because I usually give away a old pair or it becomes to worn down.

5. MoneyMan

MoneyManMember

Threads:
    Right now, some refer to me as a sneakerhead. I own around 10 pairs of Jordan's that range from the prices 200$-1000$. To an outsider of the sneaker community, this may seem absurd. However, some of these shoes are extremely rare and limited.

Growing up, shoes have been a huge part of my life. Watching Jordan play (as you did) fascinated me. I wanted my mother to buy me all the sneakers in the store. Obviously this didn't happen, but it is what started my crazy for sneakers.

6. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Just like with clothes, jewelry, hats, and everything else that human beings adorn their bodies with, I am not into the whole brand thing. I have no set brand or any favorites. I buy whatever looks good to me, whatever I am drawn to, and if these articles have no brand on them then so be it. If they do, then so be it!!