What is your favorite clothing brand?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by marmunmrhundun • Mar 6, 2014.

1. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    What is your favorite clothing brand? Mines personally is Ralph Lauren. It is a good brand that makes high quality clothing. So what is yours?

2. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    My recent favorite is Uniqlo. I love the simplicity of their items. Also, it's the best place to buy anything that's comfortable to wear. I find their plain shirts really fab because they use excellent material which is ideal for hot environments.

I recently bought 5 colors of their skinny jeans. It really fits me so well that's why I got tempted to buy more than one. It's not often that you would find a pair of jeans that fits you perfectly.

3. margarito

margaritoMember

Threads:
    I've not heard such good about Uniqlo till now and I'm pleased by the way you described the comfort with it. I didn't try this so far and will give it a try this time.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't have any favorite clothing brand, but I tend to buy clothes from Gap and Forever 21, I think they're quite affordable, but they are made with high quality material.

5. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    I love American Apparel and Gap. Both have very simple designs and neutral colors that look great even when it's not a trend. I will forever love the way their clothes fit me nicely.

Very simple and decent designs is what makes me like a clothing brand. I'm not so into following trends, that's why I love American Apparel and Gap so much. They seem to sell clothes are are always 'in' and acceptable.

6. Scottie

ScottieMember

Threads:
    I like just about everything from

ill-est to stussy to H&M to Gucci to Calvin Klein to 3.1 Phillip Lim to things at wal-mart, kmart or target.

As long as it looks good I don't care where it comes from, fashion and clothing is a way to express oneself and its always the first impression so I do my best

7. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Mine is probably Zara. Even though it has gotten quite more expensive over the last few years I still love their style and quality, so I always enjoy their clothes, even though now I mostly only buy them on sale!
    I also really love Topshop, but it's the same case as Zara in that it's a little bit over my price point!

8. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Liz Claiborne has women's clothes that are simple yet unique. The price is not bad and there's something for me when my weight goes up or down. They are much better than chain stores geared to full-figured women.

9. malia

maliaMember

Threads:
    Well since I'm a college student and money doesn't grow in tress I would have to say Forever 21. The clothes are cute/edgy/unique with out being overpriced. They also have great quality for such a reasonable price.

10. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarieActive Member

Threads:
    I use to love Ralph Laurent also. I still wear it but not as much as I did before. I am more of a Micheal Kors girl now. They have some great quality clothing that is really cute. Not to mention the great accessories!

11. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have one favorite brand because I like different brands for different occasions. Lately I have been loving Joe Fresh, Zara and Mango. Joe Fresh has great basics for super affordable prices and they throw a few trendy pieces in with all of their collections. I also started buying my gym clothes from them because they have a great selection of colors and pieces and they're quite affordable. I like Zara and Mango for fancier clothes, Zara has a limited selection but I tend to like most of their stuff and I think Mango has such trendy items that are reasonably priced but look expensive due to the attention to detail.

12. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I usually shop at various different brands. Most of my clothing are from Hollister, Abercrombie, Aeropostale, Guess, Old Navy and H & M. I tried out the other brands and I didn't like their styles as much. These clothes all fit me just fine and I like the quality that they present. I know that the brands are pretty normal, and the prices are pretty high but you can't imagine the great deals you can find in the sale section :D

13. Jrh2

Jrh2Member

Threads:
    My favourite brand of clothing is Next as they always have good styles and fashions and they are affordable and very good quality. I rarely buy my clothes anywhere else as I always find enough clothes I like to buy in Next.