What is your favorite clothing brand?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Gmac9100 • Apr 11, 2014.

1. Gmac9100

Gmac9100Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite clothing brand is Sean Jean.

Personally. I do not like P.Diddy as an artist, but i love his clothes. I have been wearing them for years. It i like he picked my brain, and created the perfect style of clothes for me.

The only thing i have against Sean John is their prices. Their prices are entirely to high. I hate the fact that i love love their designs so much, because it really puts a dent in my bank account.

What is your favorite clothing brand?

2. Scottie

ScottieMember

Threads:
    Hollister & co. or American Eagle.
    they have THE best jeans in the world.
    the only thing most people over the age of like umm, 20 something dont wear em.
    obviously i'm a teen.
    so i wear them.
    well okay then.

3. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    I like Hollister and Abercrombie because it's the one clothing store I can walk into and pick up a pair of jeans that actually fit me! I have very long legs and I'm slim so usually jeans from other places look horrible on me. But I love shopping in hollister because it's like the clothes were made for me :)

4. AB91000

AB91000Active Member

Threads:
    I do not have a favorite clothing brand.

As long as it looks good on me, and it is affordable. I do not care what brand it is. I am an equal opportunity shopper. i never really understood brand loyalty anyway. It is not like they share the revenue with you. I feel no loyalty to any brand. The only loyal i have is to my bank account. Everyone should feel that way, in my opinion.

Stop letting these companies manipulate you. There should be no favorite. Buy whatever looks good on you.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really like International Concepts. They are relatively affordable and look great on me. I also like Vince Camuto clothing and shoes. His stuff is not really affordable, but the clothes look great on me. I'm not tied to any one designer. I buy whatever looks good on me, but my closet is mostly stuff from INC, Vince Camuto and August Silk.

6. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    If I were a guy who wore suits to make an impression, I'd go with Sean John and if I were a smaller guy, Scott Weiland's (from Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver) fashion line with English Laundry was cool and affordable.

As a woman, I am Liz Claiborne all day. She makes all of my sizes (LOL) and the designs are like nothing seen in the "women's" stores. Even the purses are a simple but unusual design. I'm not put off by the JC Penney partnership either.

7. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I don't really have a favorite brand as I usually just buy whatever design or material I happen to like regardless of the name. However, there are some brands I tend to frequent for a higher chance of finding something, and for the more expensive clothes I tend to go for M&S or some other brand of the same level. I like it there because I can be assured of the quality even if it's more pricey.

8. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't have a favorite brand either. I have clothes from a variety of brands and don't really have any loyalty to a single manufacturer. In any case, I buy most of my clothes at the thrift store right now. As long as I like it, I'll buy it.

9. tournique

tourniqueActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have a favorite clothing brand, but I enjoy the cheaper stuff too. Everything that looks nice, is quality material and fits, works for me. I also call up a tailor when I need some items a little customized.

10. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really have a favorite brand, but I do like Torrids clothes a lot. When I was younger, I used to really love Sonoma jeans. But really, brands don't matter in the end, to me. It just matters if it fits nicely.

11. PrettyBrainQueen

PrettyBrainQueenBanned

Threads:
    My favorite clothing line I would have to say is Cavalli. His pants are like none other I have ever seen. The closest that came to it was Artful Dodger, which for whatever reason they didn't last long. The only reason he's my favorite is strictly because of his creativity in clothing, not price or targeted demographic.

12. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also don't have a favorite clothing brand, (I do have one when it comes to shoes) but I like the brand Old Navy, their sizes run big, and I can fit in their "Small" shirt size.