What is your favorite diet food.

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Eagle910 • Apr 16, 2014.

1. Sue

SueActive Member

Threads:
    Brussel Sprouts are definitely my favorite, too. I could eat these with every meal. They are that good. I usually just boil or steam them but recently I tried when baked in the oven with olive oil and they are really tasty that way. I also like skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cooked up different way.

2. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In the olden days, fruits and vegetables are my usual diet food. They make me lose weight faster. However, I was always hungry and feeling weak. When I discovered soup and crackers, it changed my menu. Soup and crackers is quite filling and my hunger pangs are somewhat tamed. With strength, I don't feel weak at all and I go to my day to day activities as usual. Soup and crackers is my advice to those wanting to lose weight.

3. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite diet foods are fruits, nuts, vegetables, oatmeal and brown rice. Though I am not a fitness guru, I do exercise to maintain my weight. I also watch what I eat.

I love fruits as they provide nutrition and they taste yummy! Mangoes and papayas are my favorites. Nuts are awesome snacking foods as they are nutritious and easy to pack. Vegetables are very nutritious too, and you can cook them in lots of different ways.

Oatmeal is a good day starter as a breakfast superfood. Combine it with fruits and you are good to go. I love rice but it is sinful especially the white variety. Brown rice has higher fiber content and makes you fuller too.

4. peaksupplements

peaksupplementsNew Member

Threads:
    i take normal simple diet in breakfast and some food supplements. it is give energy for workout.......

5. rightct

rightctActive Member

Threads:
    I used to eat a lot of meat. There wasn't day I wouldn't eat. I absolutely loved it. Though due to many personal reasons, I had to be a vegetarian person by force. It wasn't bad, I weighed less with 4 kg in about 3 months without any exercise!

6. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was never a fruit person, but lately mango, grapes and watermelon have been so delicious to me! I find myself opting for these fruits instead of dessert when eating at my work's restaurant. I also always have grapes at my fridge at home. It's odd how I never enjoyed fruits and now can't get enough.

7. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    Thats funny(haha) because as a kid we were made or we had these(brussel sprouts) for dinner and we would take our paper napkins and wrap them up and toss them in the garbage when nobody was looking-and we called them little green heads also which was a funny childhood memory.
    On the other hand I like most vegetables though,and also you could buy low-fat and fat-free dairy products -some examples would be cheese,sour creame, creame cheese and yogurt that are available in low fat varieties-and laughing cow cheese and yoplait yogurt offer these lower fat options.

8. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I've been trying so hard to lose weight since I don't know when and it's really hard. Delicious food is so unavoidable and I'm very bad when it comes to food temptation :( So I always have a hard time achieving my desired weight.

Well I do have a diet meal from time to time and what I enjoy about it are fruits, vegetables and eggs :) Apples, grapefruits, mangoes and bananas are some of my favorites while I love vegetable salads with eggs :D

9. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    I am that young that I do not really care about following the rules of diet. As long as the food I eat is prepared in a hygienic environment and right amount of ingredients, then I am good to go. Dieting comes with age, like you rightly pointed out, because, at a certain age, one needs to watch over his/her weight and body system as well.

If at a particular age, say 40 years and above, a person does not watch over what is eaten, the risk of certain illnesses befalling the person rises with time. At a younger age, the issue of dieting does not come to play because then, the body system is ready to process any meal taken.

10. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love greek yogurt for my diet food a whole lot. It fills me up and is a good alternative for dessert. I look for the lowest sugar content in greek yogurt. I like the creamy and thick texture of greek yogurt. So far Oikos Zero is the best I've found. Got to watch the expiration date though when buying especially when it's on sale.