What is Your Favorite Fast Food Item?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Joyce aka Nana • Nov 29, 2012.

1. Joyce aka Nana

Joyce aka NanaNew Member

Threads:
    I know we are supposed to eat very little of these naughty "treats" but what is your favorite fast food item? Mine is a juicy hamburger. I don't eat them often, but when I do I like Wendy's single with cheese. I know, I know, that's why I don't eat them often! LOL What is your favorite? It doesn't have to be solid food, it can be a drink, milkshake, which my husband says is a healthy food, or whatever you like best at fast food joints.:)

2. alreenaw

alreenawMember

Threads:
    I am a sucker for potatoes. Although I try to avoid fast food as much as possible, I love the fries. But I only like certain locations fries. I have also really enjoyed the Thickburger from Hardees.

3. Kam147

Kam147Member

Threads:
    God help me, but my favorite fast food item is and always will be the McDonald's Big Mac. I don't know what it is about this calorie/fat/sodium/cholesterol nightmare that is so appealing, but I have a love affair with this sandwich dating back to high school. I have disciplined myself to enjoying one only a few times a year now, but oh how I look forward to those days!

4. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    For me it has got to be the McDonald's egg and sausage burritos with hot sauce. I think I have developed an addiction to those little guys. I will actaully get cravings for them! If I am hungry enough, I can put down three of them, no problem.

5. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Cheeseburger! That would almost always be in my checklist everytime and I pass by McDonalds. :D Of coarse it would also come with fries as for me eating burger without a price is just like wearing a really cool shirt without a pants! :D

6. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I also like a good cheeseburger from Wendy's. I usually get the ones from the value menu. I also think they have the best fast food fries. I can also go for a chicken quesidella from Taco Bell sometimes.

7. soulglazed

soulglazedMember

Threads:
    The crunchiest, greasiest fries humanly possible :rolleyes:

8. blurinoctober

blurinoctoberActive Member

Threads:
    Taco Bell, Taco Bell, and more Taco Bell! I could live off of their food if I tried hard enough, I swear. I'm a vegetarian and they can and will doctor almost anything on the menu to make it meatless, plus it's less greasy than a lot of fast food joints. I've eaten it less recently than I did about a year ago, but I still go decently often. My go-to order is a cheese quesadilla and a bean burrito or a Crunchwrap Supreme with beans instead of beef.

Culver's chocolate milkshakes are also to die for, which I sadly learned only a few months before moving far away from one.

9. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite is McD's french fries. I really love the fries. Everything else I try to stay away from. No body makes fries like MacDonalds.

10. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    Doritos locos tacos. I had been waiting for YEARS for it to come out, for the longest time saying "it would be awesome if they made a taco shell out of doritos". Many people I met had the same thoughts. Then...it finally happened. When it was announced, we thought perhaps it was a cruel joke...but then, it actually appeared! DORITO. TACOS.
    Dreams do come true.

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love eating burgers of any kind. And also the sundaes at McDonalds. Pizza's are also considered fast food already right? I can't refuse them even if I was on a diet if you offer me those foods.

12. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a huge fan of potatoes so the fries are always a must whenever I go to fast food chain. Sometimes I also buy mashed potato if the store is offering them on their menu.

13. vest007

vest007Member

Threads:
    Where I live, we don't have that many options. The only significant fast food chain here is the McDonald's. I love the French Fries and fish fillet burgers. Other stores are either unaffordable or not worth the money.

14. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    A treat would have to be a milkshake. Yum.

15. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Call me an imperialist pig, but I'm craving a Mc Donald's burger with fries so badly right now. It's been so long since I had one!

16. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't eat fast food because I follow a Paleo diet but I can't lie and say I don't love fast food, even though I don't eat it.

My favourite fast food would probably be a Whopper from Burger King. I don't know if they are still the same but they were amazing years ago.

17. FirstBaby2011

FirstBaby2011Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite "sinful" food item would have to be a cheeseburger from Five Guys. My favorite drink is Chick Fil A's lemonade. I'm sure it has a ton of sugar in it!

18. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    Although I have avoided a McDonald's, Burger King, or a Wendy's for years now, my preferred choice was always a burger. However, since I have veered away from that, I have turned towards Subway and usually order a veggie sub. It's actually quite delicious. Of course, you can't forget about Tim Hortons and its delicious paninis!

19. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    My most favorite is Wendy's Baconator Burger. How delicious that burger is. That burger is so fresh and tasty and you always want to go back for more no matter what day of the week it is. I also love the one from Jack IN the Box, double cheeseburger on sourdough bread with lettuce and tomatoes. Oh my, what a burger, very tasty also. Those are my two favorites burgers.

20. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I absolutely love Taco Bell's cheesy potatoes. It's a side dish, but I will sometimes order two of them and inhale them. I'm also a sucker for that bourbon chicken that they pass out at the mall food courts. I can eat a whole container of that stuff it's so good. I've tried hundreds of different recipes to make it at home, and the taste is nowhere near the same. The only one that was remotely close was this kit I ordered online that came with a marinade sauce and a glaze. It was supposed to be the actual stuff they use at those mall shops. It was in the ballpark, but it was also loaded with msg unfortunately.