What is Your Favorite Fast Food Item?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Joyce aka Nana • Nov 29, 2012.

1. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Probably pizza. I love Pizza. I can eat the brick over Italian pizza, or some fast food pizza like Little Ceasar's, Domino's, Pizza Hut, etc. I won't touch Papa Johns though. Their pizza is disgusting looking to me.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like the Burger King Whopper and the seasoned fries from Checkers/Rally's. My daughter is obsessed with the Mc Donald's McCafe caramel frappe, although that's more of a beverage.
    I noticed that the McRib is back again at McDonald's. Those are good too. I might get one before they vanish again. I also like Little Caesar's pizza because it's pretty good for being only $5 and it's ready almost instantly.

3. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    Pizza or garlic bread for sure. I can't resist a fast food pizza, even though I make a great pizza at home. I think it's probably because they put so much more stuff on the top of their pizzas than I do. Also, if I walk past a street stall and they're selling slices of garlic bread, I have to get one, even though the garlic bread I make myself is probably healthier. Luckily there are not many fast food joints near us, so I'm not often tempted.

4. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    My local chicken shop does the BEST chicken fillet burger and chips I have ever tasted. There was a time when I would have it as my evening meal almost every night. :eek:

5. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    It's a treat when I eat fast food because it's rare that I do, but when I get the craving, my first stop is good old McDonald's. I absolutely always must have a McDouble or two, small fries, and a large sweet tea all from the dollar menu. Then I'm good for the next six months or so.

6. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    There is only one thing I eat from fast food restaurants -- french fries. I LOVE potatoes, so one of my favorite things is to get fries and put melted cheese on them, but I don't buy them that often anymore. Wouldn't mind some right now though, lol.

7. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    Once a year at Wendy's they have this amazing Cod sandwich. It is perfect and I may have a seriously addiction to them. I think I am going to... purchase twenty of them this time and just store some in the fridge for later. Of course, that won't work because I'll know they're there and have to eat them. I can't help myself.

8. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I do love cheeseburgers especially the ones where you can see the cheese melting! Mouth-watering! In-and-out had me hooked on their burgers by the way!

9. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite fast food is a double baconator cheeseburger with tomatoes, fries and a nice blueberry shake. I love Wendy's burgers because they are nice and fresh and juicy and fresh. They make them as you wait so you will know they are good and fresh right off the boiler.

10. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sonic has the best milkshakes around in my opinion and they are fantastic. Save money by getting them 1/2 off on certain days or after 8pm. I love to go there for shakes, and their burgers and fries are good as well. I also love a good Dairy Queen Blizzard. They have some fantastic blizzard items at the DQ. Looking for coupons will give you the best bang for the buck on DQ items.

11. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    Cheeseburgers. I don't care how they're made, don't care where they came from as long as they're delicious I'l gobble them up like there's no tomorrow. Every time I came across a McDonald's or a Wendy's I'd always trudge in with guilt and despair inside and get some. I order cheeseburgers often enough that the people working in the chains near my place already know what I'm getting before I even get to the counter.

12. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I crave McDonald's Big Mac's. We rarely go McDonald's unless we are traveling on a road trip and then it's a real treat for the kids to fast food. I always order a Big Mac. I love the special sauce, the two patties and I have to have it with fries. McDonald's has by far the best fries of any fast food restaurant I've been to.

13. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:My favorite fast food item is Wendy's chili with rice. I had it one day in town. It was good and just right for a little snack that is kind of healthy. The Wendy's has closed and opened up nearer to where I live. Now they've got the cheesy bacon fries I've yet to try for 1.99 too! Decisions, decisions, decisions! I might change my best favorite fast food item after I taste Wendy's cheesy bacon fires though!

14. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I’m not gonna lie, it’s gotta be a Jack in the Box milkshake. It’s not something I can eat very often, but dang, do I enjoy it when I can indulge in one. I have a weakness for their onion rings as well. Mmmm, that’s the stuff.

15. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Pizza always being my first choice. I recently enjoyed most sizzling and delicious pan pizza at Donatello's Restaurant. It is near to Niagara falls and food was awesome like falls viewing.

16. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    When I was young it was all about the big macs from Mcdonalds. Now, I find myself eating subway a majority of the time. So, if we are purely talking about greasy fast food chains then it would have to be the big mac. They taste less fulfilling now and more so filled with regret.

17. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I was eating take out, it was usually pizza. We were pizza freaks (still are, but now they're done healthy and right lol). Fast food joints, I always got chicken burgers or nuggets and of course fries. Makes me gag thinking about it lol.

18. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Mine has to be chips (or fries depending on where you are). I just can't seem to resist well made chips. I have tried to cut them out altogether, but I just can't can't. So I usually let my husband order his and then I'll take a few off his plate, which sometimes winds him up LOL I think McDonalds' are the best, followed closely by chunky pub chips :)

19. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    I guess in general I like hamburgers with a lot of meat.

It started (though not exactly "fast food," per se) at a place they used to call Kamp's Deli, down the street from Oklahoma City University. Back then, they were a delicatessen/coffee-shop/gourmet-grocery/flower-shop owned by the Vu family. And every week or so I'd stop in for a Milano Italian sub-sandwich.

SUBWAY has some good, meaty sandwiches. Jersey Mike's. And Whataburger has some good Third-Pounder burgers :D

20. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hamburgers and fries, I love my fries with cheddar and bacon, even though I know that is an assassination to your health! I have been trying to avoid it completely, because once I start eating junk and fast food I cannot seem to stop. So it is better not to eat it at all. However those are my favorite things to eat, I cannot lie!