What is Your Favorite Healthy Dessert(s)?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by AnonaMoss • May 16, 2012.

1. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Fruit! yum. Or if I'm craving ice cream and don't feel like the whole big process of making it myself, I throw a frozen banana in the blender (for those who haven't heard of this trend yet, the result is exactly like ice cream), then I just add whatever I want to it and I'm set :)

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite healthy dessert is mangoes and I'm lucky to live in Florida where mangoes grow well and there's a mango tree behind my apartment that has a lot of fruit right now.
    The mango tree is probably the only thing I'll miss about this apartment when I move.

3. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    Cold watermelons! I really enjoy them during the summer when it's really hot. I especially like the sweetness of the watermelon, and I have to say it's my favorite fruit by far.

4. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wheat pancakes and agave is not healthy. Wheat is one of the worst foods you can eat.

Healthy desserts I like are bananas fried in butter with cinnamon and served with whipped cream. I also like making a dark chocolate mousse or ganache. I make the mousse with dark chocolate and eggs and the ganache with cream and chocolate.

5. Soliloquy

SoliloquyMember

Threads:
    I love berries with a little whipped cream and/or melted dark chocolate. Pears make an awesome healthy dessert as well.

6. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I like your sweet potato pie alternative! And it's easier than making a pie too lol. I like sweet potato too with cinnamon but didn't think to top it with pecans. I think I'll try that with some coconut oil for added taste. Another healthy treat I like that's a great alternative to ice cream or sherbet that doesn't have the sugar, is putting frozen fruit into the food processor. You feel like your eating sherbet but it's so much healthier.

7. sachishah

sachishahMember

Threads:
    My favorite dessert is not only one. Because I just love sweet so much. I loved cakes, chocolates, cookies, pastries and all traditional sweets so much.......... I have made orders of cakes,chocolates, cookies online for so many times. I generally prefer to order it online because I get lots of options for selection.