What Is Your Favorite Means Of Transportation?

Discussion in Travel started by Moroccanbeauty2266 • Jul 13, 2016.

1. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Afghanistan was almost a part of our country in the past but after independence from the British rule Pakistan, Bangladesh and some other parts with Muslim population separated from our country. The fact that our country is still the home of largest population of Muslims anywhere in the world is a different matter. The latest changes in world politics and rise in terrorism has changed the world so your concerns are right.

2. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    Wow! I'm learning a lot of things from you. Thanks! You know, I'm always curious about the politics and economics of other country and I can say that where you live at right now has a very rich history that we should share to everyone. I hope, despite of the previous conflicts, the tourism in your country is still good.
    If I may ask, are you Muslim as well?

3. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    No I am not a Muslim but a member of so called majority community of India. Yes you are right about tourism in this country which is not properly show cased by our useless tourism authorities. You know ours is a country surrounded by three oceans, Bay of Bengal, The Arabians and Indian ocean besides Himalayas in the fourth side. We have hundreds of beaches and hill resorts but stand no where in tourism industry.

4. DMlad

DMladNew Member

Threads:
    Domestically, probably the bus because you can meet a lot of people and it is the cheapest method. Out of country I think unless it is a neighbouring country, taking a plane is the best option in my opinion.

5. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree, bus is probably the cheapest way of transportation but I prefer local railway or metro for its better sitting facility and not as crowded situation as most of our bus services are. It is hard to stand in our buses therefore no conversation is possible. However, the trains are not only comfortable but good for longer journeys therefore good for conversation as well.

6. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    In terms of ease and all of that I would have to say the car, but then when you think about quality or ride and money, I would probably say the European train system, but of course that is also not where I live, which is pretty unfortunate.

7. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Without thinking twice to answer: airplane. ;)

Since I first traveled by plane, I was blown away with emotion. Honestly, I had never felt anything like it before. I had traveled a lot by bus, car and even bicycle, but nothing compares to traveling by plane.

I wish I could travel by plane forever. :rolleyes:

8. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I like to ride in a car but I need to be driving or sitting up front(riding shotgun),or I get car-sick very easily,and the back seat,forget it! When I get to my destination,like on vacation though,I like to see the interesting sights and get the smells while walking or riding a bicycle. I guess I would say by bicycle,if it is possible?

9. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I like traveling by bike it is really refreshing and peaceful to me.