What is your favorite Movie of all time?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Qualitycontent • Apr 2, 2014.

1. Qualitycontent

QualitycontentMember

Threads:
    I like Megiddo: The Omega Code 2. It has romance, horror, and it is biblical, but it does not go completely with by the Bible. It is about the end times but the story is not like any other you have ever seen. It is interesting and exciting. I absolutely love it! I did not see the prelude to it until later, and if I had seen it I wouldn't have bothered to see the 2nd one. So you don't have to waste your time on the first one. I would say that this is a movie you do not want to miss. You will not get bored. It is fast moving and has a great story line.

It starts out with the anti-Christ possessing a child that grows into a man, then everything unfolds from there. The anti-Christ becomes the head of the European Union, and his brother becomes the Vice President of the United States. It is a battle of good over evil. The suspense will keep you wanting more.

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can't really say that I have a single favourite movie of all times. I have at least a dozen for every five years. :) I like dark psychological thrillers with totally unexpected twists. And for me one of the most brilliant films of all times is "Fight Club". I can't remember how many times I have seen it so far. Even now I get inspired to put it on this evening. :)

3. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    I would say that shaw shank redemption is among the best movies that I have ever watched. It is one great movie that you can not predict the way it will end. I was never able to see it coming that the guy was stealing from the prison warden. It was a great movie that I would watch any time.

4. khillis

khillisMember

Threads:
    I am a big fan of the movie, 'Seven'. It's a little dark, but extremely well done. The ending is incredible as well.