What is your favorite of the chain drug stores?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by justusforus • Oct 20, 2013.

1. MiMichelle

MiMichelleMember

Threads:
    I like CVS they have some great coupons and in my area it seems the people working in CVS have better customer training than those at Walgreens but that's just been my experience. I also have to applaud CVS for taking tobacco products away, risking that lost of venue but taking an extra step into making their customers healthier.

2. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, I didn’t even notice that they took away their tobacco products! I don’t really pay attention to it. I have a few friends who work there both part time and full time and they really take care of their employees (from what I have heard). I know I have a friend who works full time as a store manager and she really focuses on training and developing her employee. Likewise another person I know works there part time to earn extra income and has quickly become an assistant manager.

In addition to the coupons and savings you are right in saying their customer service is a lot better then competitors.