What Is Your Favorite Online Earning Website?

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by barkingsquirrel • Apr 24, 2015.

1. barkingsquirrel

barkingsquirrelMember

Threads:
    I signed up for Swagbucks about 1 1/2 years ago and love it! I have done very well over there and earned enough to put a major dent in my Christmas shopping last year. I know people who've paid for it all.

What is your favorite online earning website? Do you prefer surveys or watching videos?

2. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    Hm. My favorite is

. I make the most money per month on there, and I probably do the least amount of work. It also utilizes one of my passions, which is writing. I don't feel successful there as a click-monkey. I actually get to use my brain and creativity and I can see what people like and interact with my readers.

The link in my signature has all of my favorite ways to make money online. I'm not so much into swag bucks, personally. I've tried it. I don't think it has been worth the time.

3. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Swagbucks is one of my favourites too. It's been around for years and I make the majority of my points by watching the videos. Well, I don't actually watch them, I just open them up in a new tab whilst doing something else and periodically revisit to move the video along. Nice and easy!

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Inbox Dollars as I find it quick easy and fun. I love the spin to win and some of the paid emails are good offers which I have actually used. Getting paid two cents to click on a link for a couple of seconds is a no brainer to me and sometimes I have about 20 to click on.

I've also got the on the spot cash prizes and they do pay out. I wish it was via PayPal, but still!

5. BigBigFan

BigBigFanMember

Threads:
    Hubpages has about 32 million visitors per month as I write this but many more pages than that so, by sheer math, a lot of pages get no traffic at all. For that reason you need to take the time to create a top-notch hub and promote it as much as you can and mingle with other people who use hubpages in order to gain traction. For that reason I don't use Hubpages, I host the articles I write on my own sites. I don't want to spend too much of my time promoting someone else's site when the content is mine and my site could be receiving the boost, ya know?

6. elenaboss79

elenaboss79New Member

Threads:
    This is great. Thanks to all for info. I will try it ASAP.

7. barkingsquirrel

barkingsquirrelMember

Threads:
    >> I don't want to spend too much of my time promoting someone else's site when the content is mine and my site could be receiving the boost, ya know?<<

This makes a ton of sense. This is precisely why you should always take a step back and reevaluate the situation after trying a new online venture. Once you've moved past the learning curve, it's a good idea to ask yourself if you still see yourself doing this one year or even six months in the future. Chances are, you will know the answer before you even ask yourself the question.

8. steph7h

steph7hActive Member

Threads:
    I also do Swagbucks, but I get most of my earnings by running their apps. I have wifi at home, so it doesn't cost any data for me to run them. I have a cheap smartphone that isn't even subscribed to cell phone service at all that I use specifically to run the apps. I also will do some of their surveys periodically as I get time, or watch some of the quick videos.

My favorite survey site is Pinecone Research. They pay 300 points per survey, which you can cash out immediately once credited for $3 through Paypal. The surveys average about 20 minutes in length probably, so it is a decent hourly rate. Definitely my favorite survey site to use!

9. HunkyDoire

HunkyDoireMember

Threads:
    I've been a member with Inboxdollars for a couple years now, it takes me quite awhile to get to cashout, but now that they offer a debit card where you can send your earnings right away instead of a check, it seems to be a bit more worth the hassle. I also like Mintvine - once you are qualified for the surveys, you can usually finish them and they pay quickly. I used to be a big fan of Bubblews, but they changed their method of payments and it became impossible to earn. Same thing with ChaCha, but I remember making $20-30 a day on a good day there, which was not bad for sitting in my pjs. I also like slicethepie.com, where you can get paid for doing music reviews. You have to like music, otherwise it seems like a huge waste of time, but all of the companies listed have paid me multiple times and are legit.

10. Natalie89

Natalie89Member

Threads:
    Another Swagbucks fan here, it makes a significant addition to my savings each month.
    I'd love to write more but with the exception of a couple of blogs I guest post for under a different name, I've yet to find a site that pays for me to write. I'll be watching this thread in hope that something inspiring pops up!

11. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I remember Hubpages to be one of the best money-making source of the web, but I thought it was already history.

Yes, I know the site is still there, but never thought it could still be driving traffic. Of course interesting articles will always do, and if you are earnings come from this, this means HubPages are not only up and running, but also you must be a talented writer.

Good for you! :)

12. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer neither. Swagbucks takes way too long to rack up the points to get Paypal cash, and then they take way to long to deliver a measly £5 to your Paypal account. I am not a fan of GPT websites. They seem scammy to me, even though I know that they pay. But there are other ways to make money online. More money, but they may not be as reliable as GPT sites, which enable you to do work daily, even though it earns small amounts of money.

13. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    I've had some success with BestMark. They are a mystery shopping website. It doesn't always require you to visit a store, although some of their jobs do. They also have a fair amount of little jobs that you can do evaluating web sites or evaluating phone calls you make to stores. Their pay isn't that bad...

14. radzi

radziActive Member

Threads:
    I think my favourite would have to be Humanatic. It's a website where you have to evaluate calls and choose the right option for what type of call it is. It's easy work and pays quite well sometimes, you can make up to 5 to 10 dollars daily. It's good extra money. I've only ever used it once as I don't really make a lot of money online.

15. DreekLass

Threads:
    Tell me more. I have always sort of stayed away from mystery shopping jobs, because I don't have my own method of transport, and cannot always - if ever - get to these stores. Plus, I live in the UK, and many of these mystery shopping jobs are situated in other countries. So the fact that you can earn money in other ways with BestMark sounds good.

16. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    That's it, choosing the right option is supposed to be what one has to do here, but after listening to several phone calls, I found myself being penalized for the wrong choice. I replayed the call and found it was correct. There's a chance to refute here, but this site is starting to smell fishy to me.

For every four cents I make, "casually" I got one call marked wrong, having -3 cents applied each time, so I can't go further than making a few cents a day, what is too little to be worth the time it takes this activity.

17. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    If you're interested, I would just go to their website,

to see if they have work in the U.K. I really don't know if they do or not. I can tell you right now that some of the work I'm doing is to look at the websites of local General Motors car dealerships and evaluating their websites. I also do mystery shopping phone calls where I pretend to be a customer and set up an oil change and tire rotation. I don't actually get the work done, I'm just evaluating the phone call.

If you have a smart phone, you might see if the app "Field Agent" is available to you. I think they might offer work in the U.K. Another website you might want to check is:

18. BrandonScooterman

BrandonScootermanActive Member

Threads:
    I just got into this online earning thing and I have been using Swagbucks and Perk. I do some online shopping and I have periods at work where I just have to wait for work to come in. I was reading books and the news online and playing games. Then I decided to try make a few bucks on this downtime!

19. radzi

radziActive Member

Threads:
    Oh, I've had this issue too. I got like 2 dollars taken away from me when I've spent a lot of time on them making sure they're right and they just come up as wrong. It does smell fishy to me as well which is why I left, I think I would take my comment back saying it's my favourite. They marked way many as wrong and I thought am I just stupid, blind or deaf?

20. DreekLass

Threads:
    Hey. Thank you for all of the information, and for the link. I have a smartphone and have known about applications such as Field Agent - as well as others - for a while now. But I don't have an Android smartphone. I have an android tablet, but not an android smartphone. My phone is a Windows phone, which they don't make too many modern applications for these days. I will check the link out anyhow. Thanks again.