What Is Your Favorite Online Earning Website?

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by barkingsquirrel • Apr 24, 2015.

1. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I, too, enjoyed the experience with Postloop. I didn't actually try to maximize my earning potentials on the site because I have a day job and a small business to attend to, but I still managed to earn an extra $1 + per day for a few posts and that's good enough to pay for my internet bills. I signed up with ContentGather and I might try to contribute in the future if I had the time. It's nice that they accept non-US members which isn't the case in most online writing sites. For those who have experienced working with Ryan and the Royal Media, we know that it's an online site that we can trust.

2. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    Spare5 is presently my favorite online earning website. It doesn't take much time to do the tasks and they pay every Friday as long as you have $1 in your account. The biggest earning I've received so far was $5 in two hours for a particular task and more than $20 for that week. This is not a regular thing though but it's just right for me because I have work and I'm running a small business at the same time.

3. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    At the current moment I am working on a few online earning sites. It's not long I actually became active working online to earn. I work with ForumCoin, Inboxdollars, Humanatic and one or two more. My favorite in terms of earning is Humanatic.

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I hate doing surveys online. I had disgusting experience doing such job online. I was in the middle of answering questions on the said survey when an alert message popped up that my country is not covered with such survey. I see videos occasionally. I don't see those videos that earn for I don't know anyone of them. My means of earning online is writing content. So far out of so many sites, I have joined the best site or forum I may consider is

. It is scam-free and has 100% trust rating. Its payment system in credible. It is the best for me.

5. Vinicius Souza

Vinicius SouzaMember

Threads:
    I have never tried Swagbucks because it is not available in my country ( Brazil ). I have used clickworker, a good manner to increase money.. because it pays in Euro.

6. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    Until recently, postloop was my favorite online earning site. However, the site shut down this November and now I don't have nay favorite earning site. When I was on postloop I was earning around $3 per day in average just by working one hour in a day.

7. ptahm22

ptahm22Active Member

Threads:
    My favourite website microworkers. You can complete many micro jobs and make $5 in a day. I don't always go for the payout when choosing a website, the user interface and their response matters too. Microworkers has been good to me.

8. luisalex96

luisalex96Member

Threads:
    Mine is crowdflower, it gives me good earnings per day, about 5$ for 2 hours working

9. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    The Forum Wheel is my favorite earning site. I get to do what I enjoy doing and get paid for it. Very nice and convinent way to earn extra cash and the best part of all is one can cash out when we please. I have been working on that site for 8 months now and I can't find a single negative thing to say about it.

10. Kaushik Angara

Kaushik AngaraActive Member

Threads:
    I have accounts in instaGC, Toluna, The Forum Wheel and I recommend these three to anyone who has some free time to earn some extra bucks. I got paid from all the three so I believe they are a 100% legit. The mode of payment is via PayPal so you need to have a verified PayPal if you want to join. You can earn money by doing surveys, doing tasks, and by writing forum posts.

Although I do not earn a huge amount, something is better than nothing. Also, it is worth doing rather than keeping yourself engaged in doing other boring activities.

11. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    The Forum Wheel is my favorite earning site. Sometimes when there are lots of forums available, I can make around $2 in a day just by working less than one hours. These days I have access to about 4 forums and make around $1 a day. The Forum Wheel offers paid to post forums are good option to make money.

12. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    Humanatic is my favorite one too. The best part is that there is no limit on earning and your capacity to earn depends on your dedication and speed. I heard that some people even earn $40 - $50 dollar in a day. I wonder how it is possible to earn that much as we all got only 24 hours in a day. Even by working for all 24 hours I won't be able to earn that much.

I also take part in a number of paid to post forums too. What I like about forum posting is that we can enrich our knowledge by interacting with experienced members and at the same time we also earn some money. Humanatic is a very brain draining job while forum posting looks quite interesting for me.

13. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I struggled with Humanatic, but I also kind of gave up pretty quickly. I just knew that it would take too much effort, and I like the ones that you can kind of have in the background. App Trailers is still great for me.

14. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    I used to enjoy Swagbucks, Viggle and Inbox Dollars among several others. The problem is that they waste so much of your precious time without leaving you any solid promise of a real reward or money of lasting value. I only made about a dollar a week in disqualifying for surveys....

15. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    This was why I stopped using Mturk. I had a good rating, built up a decent balance and then found it could only be used on Amazon.com which doesn't ship products I want to the UK, and because I'm UK-based I can't buy MP3s or electronic products on .com so I get stuffed. I even looked at buying currency on Amazon, but the shipping and customs cost was ridiculous. I'm still stuck with dollars I can't use.

16. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Another of my favorite site is The Forum Wheel, nowadays there are many active forums on the site. It's a place where you get to subscribe to different paid to post forums. Quite interesting and educating posting and reading other people's points in various topics. If you work consistently on the site attending to virtually all the forums you can be sure of over $2 a day.

#256Jan 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017