What Is Your Favorite Online Earning Website?

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by barkingsquirrel • Apr 24, 2015.

1. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    Exactly! If we can replay the calls and find ourselves it's correctly marked, why do they say it's wrong when it isn't? Definitely something scamming is going here.

Now, if you stop for a moment to do a reality check, they delay too much in give you access to the system. I had forgotten about this site when my password was sent... One week later!

Playing the welcome video gave me some confidence to go ahead in the belief this wouldn't be a scam, but before going into the calls, I had receive 2 or 3 warnings saying something like "we dislike you click so fast" or something like that when I was not really clicking at all, just browsing the site.

And here it comes another fact; by supposedly clicking too fast, they add delays that prevents you keep browsing around or playing calls, hence another waste of time.

However there is something that was not making sense at all; their animated gifts to "celebrate" your supposed achievements; too amateurish approach from my standpoint.

Thankfully we didn't waste too much time nor made too much money to worry about losing it.

2. radzi

radziActive Member

Threads:
    Yes. I completely agree with you. I even thought this reloading system they have is absolutely ridiculous and makes no sense whatsoever. It doesn't cause "stress" on their servers for us to browse, since t hat reload page keeps coming up anyway. I also thought it was suspicious. One way or another, this website will come to a dead end if it treats its users like that.

3. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Are you two talking about Humantic? I had heard many good things about Humantic, and was definitely going to join up with their website, but after looking a little deeper online, and discovering that they were known for docking user's pay, sometimes unfairly, I knew that I was better off staying away. For my blood pressure's sake lol. If there is one thing I cannot stand, it is unfairness.

4. radzi

radziActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, we are talking about Humanatic. We both have experienced the same issues. You know on Humanatic you have to actually evaluate calls and pick the best answer through the options you have and determine by listening to the call. A lot of times, they will mark a call you've done as wrong and according to their rules they would reduce money from your balance when you do that, they did it a lot with me to the point it's suspicious because hearing the call back, I could tell my answer was right.

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can definitely have to agree that Humanitic is very annoying and I didn't last there, for reasons including the above.

My favourite website right now is ChatAbout. I just go on there, chat and make money. It's a slow earner, but I like that as long as you observe the site rules, you're ok. I very nearly passed it up because a few people didn't like it as it changes the goal posts from time to time. I think the last change that annoyed people was when the admin provided a level playing field for all members; where everyone, irrespective of country of their residence gets $5 for every 1 000 points. Personally, I love it :)

My other top site is Fiverr.

6. DreekLass

Threads:
    I am not a fan of Fiverr. I find that it is very hit and miss for different people, according to what gigs people are able to think up and market. I think we spoke about this before though. I have heard of ChatAbout, but from the little bit of information that I managed to stumble across regarding it, it seemed like it was a little unstable? How long, generally, does it take you to work up to the 1000 points/$5??

7. Lushlala

Threads:
    I know you hate Fiverr, DreekLass! ChatAbout is like marmite, and there doesn't seem to be a middle ground. I think it's very stable as the admin is very hands on, and they pay promptly. All I know is that they do like to shake things up a little. Since I started, I've got faster as it used to take me about 10 days to reach 1 000 points. I got it down to about 7 days, but then I found a full time job, so it's back to about 7-10 days.

8. MyDigitalpoint

Threads:
    ChatAbout sounded promised to me, but the site makes no sense at all, and while I can go through making some points a day, I don' really understand what I'm doing or saying at all.

For this reason I thought to better sell some handcrafted products I'm making, and get back to the roots of my Internet adventure joining affiliate programs to make money from commissions they pay.

9. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHomeActive Member

Threads:
    Definitely ClixSense. I have used Swagbucks, ClixSense, InboxDollars, CashCrate... etc for years and to this day ClixSense has made me the most and been the most reliable as far as my weekly and monthly earnings. I also like the speed of their payouts. I hate waiting for what seems like forever for my Swagbucks rewards. I feel nickel and dimed from them all the time.

10. MyDigitalpoint

Threads:
    I remember to have made some money with InboxDollars in the early days of my online making-money experience. Perhaps is time to give it a second chance as I gave it to affiliate networks such as Commission Junction and Clickbank, same as I will give ClixSense a go as well.

Let's hope for the best :)

11. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I mostly do Swagbucks, I would like to make more cash money on the site than I do. Some times I can not get a good survey to take that will add up the points faster. My computer is a little slow so it does seem like I wait for every for the videos to change and sometimes it just stops working and I guit for the day.

12. DreekLass

Threads:
    You list some great qualities about Chatabout there. There is nothing worse than a distant website owner, and slow payments. In this day and age, I don't see any reason why payments from online companies should be taking anymore than 48hours, never mind four weeks, which is the time that some of these websites take to pay their members -_-

But thank you for the advice :) I have nothing but spare time on my hands, so I could probably reach the cashout in 7 days. Every little bit helps, right? ;)

13. Lushlala

Threads:
    It's a pleasure, DreekLass. Please do give it a shot. I mean, if you don't like it, you don't have to stay. You can always cash out and then leave. But I have a feeling you'll enjoy it. There's a bit of everything. You may even be able to cash out quicker as you'll have access to stuff I don't, like some surveys are very country specific. I see a lot that are geared towards the UK members :)

14. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    Right now my favorite earning website is Clixsense because they always have a ton of surveys available to take. I can make good money on there is I spend the time taking a few surveys each day. You can also do offers and click on ads.

Inbox Dollars is another good site, but I am not as active on there as I used to be. The survey pay out is kinds low and you have to build up $30 before you can cash out.

15. DreekLass

Threads:
    :) I had initially thought that it was some sort of posting website, where you could get paid for posting? I did not know that surveys were involved. On the day that I initially stumbled across Chatabout, I had probably seen fifty other money making websites, so they all kind of blurred into one another. I'm going to do some research into ChatAbout now. Thanks again ;)

16. Lushlala

Threads:
    Yes, that's the beauty of ChatAbout; it's very varied! You can chat and interact with other members, you can pose questions or submit posts (for which you earn 2 points and 5 points respectively). You can also listen to the radio and get points, as well as take surveys. These surveys can be worth points as high as 300 points! Good work if you can get it :) You can write reviews for extra points, and also submit articles for which you get 20 points, if approved. Perhaps I should also mention that at the moment you're eligible for 500 free points for signing up! I look forward to seeing you there, girl :)

17. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHomeActive Member

Threads:
    I'm getting a bit intrigued reading all of this about ChatAbout. Sounds like it could be a 50/50 shot as to whether it would be worth my time or not. I might as well try it out, though. I've had several hit-or-miss ventures and my last one I was iffy about joining has been incredibly successful so far. Thanks for all the experience sharing and details about that particular site!

18. DreekLass

Threads:
    I signed up with them yesterday, and I got my free 500 points instantly. Them seem to have pretty reasonable tasks in exchange for points on the website too. There isn't much fun stuff to talk about though, but then again maybe I haven't looked well enough yet. The bonus area has yielded me the most points so far. Surveys look like they are going to be a bit of a pain though, because I never qualify for any. How do you submit reviews? There doesn't appear to be a section/

19. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @S.O. Price@S.O. Price Are the other types of jobs on BestMark also called mystery shopping? I see a link over there to click to become a mystery shopper, but not for anything else. I might be interested in a few mystery shopper jobs, but mainly would be in it for the others. Do you think it would be worth signing up for in that case?

20. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I'm still squeezing money out of the sponsored post market. PayU2Blog is my favourite as they always send me assignments that are interesting. I used to be a big fan of Sponsored Reviews, but have gone off them since they now take 50% of your money - which I think it cheeky.