What Is Your Favorite Online Earning Website?

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by barkingsquirrel • Apr 24, 2015.

1. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    Chat about does pay but its a LOT of work for a little money. I miss the good old days of paid to write sites being everywhere I've dedicated myself to MTurk lately and I'm making about $2.00 a day there, so it's at least a little bit worth my time.

2. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHomeActive Member

Threads:
    Can you tell me a little bit more about PayU2Blog?

3. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    Everything at BestMark is mystery shopping as far as I know. There are a few different types, but mostly what I've been offered has to do with mystery shops for automotive dealerships. They may have different mystery shops based upon the area you reside.

4. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think you are right. Now that I have been with ChatAbout for two days or so, building up to 1000 points for $5 seems like a bit of an uphill battle. I wouldn't mind if more of the methods that entail earning points offered more points that one point, but most of them just offer out one point. I received a free 500 points jut for signing up, and I am still nowhere near 600 points two days later. MTurk isn't available in the UK, so I can't participate in that, which sucks.

5. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh, ok, thanks for letting me know. I got excited when I saw websites, since there isn't all that much in my immediate vicinity, and thought I'd be able to make a little money from home reviewing websites for them, but if it's all mystery shopping, that pretty much lets me out, since I don't have money to put out up front for purchases, and am trying not to use my car anymore than necessary right now.

6. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    Yep, very simple. They send you an assignment, which is basically a link, and they pay you $5-$20 to write a 60-150 word post on your blog. They also do Twitter & Google+ campaigns at well from $5-$15.

I've been with them a while and have racked up nearly $3000 from them.

The only drawbacks are they don't supply assignments regularly (maybe every two weeks) and they refuse to work with blogs who have inline ads (Info Links, Kontera, etc) running.

7. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHomeActive Member

Threads:
    That sounds doable!
    Do they have minimum requirements for blogs such as number of followers?
    My blog is still fairly new and I'm still working on building it up before I start monetizing it really. Would it be hard to be accepted?

8. DreekLass

Threads:
    I have never heard of this company before. I have tried to do the whole blogging thing before and I have never been able to make any money out of it, at least not in a timely fashion. Maybe this website could be the way. The only thing is that I don't have followers on my blog, or anything like that. Will that impede upon my ability to make money with this method?

9. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    Not in the slightest, as the advertisers are looking to bolster their search ranking by placing the link on your blog, the amount of visitors you have has no bearing on this.

10. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    Well, some of the shops ARE done completely online or by phone call. I've done a few "shops" where I look at their website and contact them, pretending either to schedule an oil change/tire rotation or pretend I'm interested in buying a new vehicle. I've also done a few "shops" where I call them, schedule an oil change/tire rotation and evaluate just the phone call. I don't actually go through with the service, I call and cancel after a couple of days. Sorry for the misunderstanding. It is all mystery shopping, but sometimes it's done just on their website, or by phone but some shops do require you to visit the store. I haven't had to ever buy anything and I only schedule visits to the dealerships when it visits my schedule. Hope this helps.

11. DreekLass

Threads:
    Thanks for your response :) Yes, that makes perfect sense. It is just about creating links and as many avenues for people to find and read about their product, I suppose. But I was just making sure. It seems like it'd be quite easily to write that many word and put it up on my many blogs that I have abandoned lol. Is it better to start a fresh new blog or just to go on with an old one?

12. Diane Lane

Threads:
    O.k., thanks, it's good to know that it's not all in-person, since that might be challenging for me right now, so it's still something for me to think about, especially for the future, when I might have more flexibility. I wouldn't even mind potentially doing some of the ones where you pay up front and get reimbursed, as long as the service or product is one I need anyway, and the company is legitimate, and will follow through with the reimbursement, and not leave me hanging. It sounds like you've been successful with it, so I would feel comfortable using them in the future.

13. radzi

radziActive Member

Threads:
    I have to mention that those who have tried Humanatic before, their experience could be similar to mine and I disagree with some of the comments regarding dispute would solve it since the case is opened by people who are employees probably and Humanatic could care less. I will mention that I've worked on iWriter.com before writing articles, that is found to be not so trusted but now The Forum Wheel is a good one.

14. DreekLass

Threads:
    This website does seem like it is going to be a safe bet as far s making some money online. But the problem is that it is very new, and there are other more established companies who provide the same service. I feel like it is going to be difficult for TFW because of that. There are not many websites that I can make posts on due to the fact that the site is relatively new.

15. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't had any problem receiving my checks. They said in the beginning they pay every other Friday and that's exactly what they've done. They do mail checks through snail mail but I don't care. I also appreciate the fact that they wait to get your SSN until you've made $400 with them. It's a nice way to build trust first before you hand over that sacred number.

16. DreekLass

Threads:
    I'm sad to come back and almost retract my steps, but the website that is currently my favorite is going to have to be MySurvey. I had intended to leave them after getting paid, but their work is so frequent, and they do pay eventually - I couldn't bring myself to cut that off.

17. Diane Lane

Threads:
    Harrumph ;). Maybe I will check them out then, since it's working out for you. There's no point in not using a site that's stable and pays, especially when work is slow, and many others seem to be petering out.

18. Diane Lane

Threads:
    I so agree, I really do not like handing out that number, especially when I'm not sure a site is going to work for me. They really don't need it until and unless I'm going to reach that taxable payout threshold, so I like that they delay collection until it's reached. I have been pretty busy with other things, so although I did go and bookmark the site, I haven't done anything further with it yet. I really prefer PayPal to paper checks, since my bank isn't that close, but money is money, and I'll take what I can get these days!

19. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Seriously? They doubled how many points are needed to cash out but then they give away 500 points (half of what is needed) to new members? Ain't that a kick in the teeth.

I've pretty much given up on them, anyway. I mean, it's simple enough to do, but it takes forever. If I had more time, maybe. I find that many offers don't ever credit though, so I was getting the majority of my points through posting. That's some slow going, especially when you have to enter a CAPTCHA for every single post.

The good things about them are that anyone can do it and they do actually pay.

20. DreekLass

Threads:
    I have only ever encountered one error after having completed a webcam survey, and I emailed them about it. It took them quite a while to respond and award me their points, but in the end they did. They paid me £26 in one payment just a few days ago, and I have already accumulated another £9 that is due later on this month. Yes they are slow and unreliable, but they do pay, and I'm never going to say not to money.