What Is Your Favorite Online Earning Website?

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by barkingsquirrel • Apr 24, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There's no reason to say no, if they do pay, and you can wait for them to do so. I still haven't checked them out, I've been busy with the shops and eBay, but it should start slowing down, so I can try clicking a few of their links. If I qualify for at least a couple of surveys, I'll see how it goes. I rarely do on the sites I've tried, so it gets pretty discouraging, but I'm glad you've found some sites that work for you!

2. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wanted to say no, because it is stressful to have my fingers in so many different pies when it comes to working online. I have to keep track of who has paid me, when, and when upcoming payments are due. It gets quite stressful truthfully. I wanted to eliminate some of that stress by leaving the website, but when survey are frequent they are very frequent. I qualify for most of them, and you can lie on them, and qualify without consequence, unlike with some other survey websites that will give you a strike.

3. DreekLass

Threads:
    I'm just coming back here to say that Chatabout is a scam website. I signed up, received my free 500 points, and I only just reached the 1000 points on the 7th of July. They told me I'd have to wait 48 hours for payment, and it has been two days now, and when I go to login to my Chatabout account, it is telling me that I cannot be logged in due to technical difficulties. Through all of this, I have not received my payment. MAJOR SCAM!!!! And I am furious because the website is really slow going as far as building up points, and getting the points is very time-consuming.

I just tried to reset the password to my email address, hoping that I'd be able to login if I reset my password, and was told that my email no longer exists in the chatabout database. Furious!!!!!! There seems to be no way to contact these scammers either. What a crappy way for me to start my day.

4. DreekLass

Threads:
    Is there anybody on here that uses Pinecone Research? Up until now everything has gone smoothly with them, but they are not responding to my emails at all after I completed two studies, and I was not credited. Also, when I get new studies it tells me that I have already completed them when I know that I have not? Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? I'm worried, as they are one of my best sources of income online. They don't have a phone number or anything, just that stupid email, which nobody seems to be responding to no matter how many emails I send them. Now one of the surveys is closed, and I completed it, have not received credit, and I'm very frustrated.

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:

Aww I'm so sorry to hear about this, DreekLass! I'm also at ChatAbout, and have to say that at the beginning I really struggled to log in, for whatever reason. I'd suggest that you try logging in via your Facebook account, because once I tried that I was logged in straight away and have never had any problems since. Fingers crossed it works for you :)

I don't think I was able to register with PineCone because of my location. Again, I hope this is resolved for you! You sound like me yesterday. Nothing seemed to work out at all.

6. DreekLass

Threads:
    No, I reached the 1000 points on ChatAbout, and then when I cashed out I was told to wait 48 hours. The time passe, and I had not been paid, and then when I attempted to login to email them about it, I realized that my email wasn't on their database anymore. The website is a scam. Online work can be so stressful. There are literally days where it is one thing after the other.

7. Lushlala

Threads:
    Oh wow, that's horrible, DreekLass! -and I can see why you deem it a scam. I wish there was a way I could tell if they'd banned you, because I've heard they don't usually communicate with a member to tell them they've been banned. Apparently they simply lock you out. As far as payment is concerned, I find that they aren't as fast in paying as PL is. There's been instances where I waited 72 hours for payment, especially if I claim at the weekend!

8. DreekLass

Threads:
    Well that is what they did. They simply locked me out. I could not login at all, and it was telling me that my email address wasn't on the system. I cashed out over two months ago, and still have not received the payment, so I've concluded that they are a really scammy unreliable website. It takes too long to build the points up too, and it is incredibly boring. I wasted my time with them, but it happens in the world of online earning.

9. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I
    I have made the most money on Textbroker. I do use several online writing sites. I like the fact that Textbroker does not require that you promote your work. I don't want to promote my work, do revenue sharing or anything like that. Also, Textbroker client's can not automatically reject work. You always get a chance for a rewrite, unlike several other writing sites.

10. DreekLass

Threads:
    I try to stay away from writing websites that allow people to earn from them, because even though I have great grammar and writing, none of those websites ever really accept me or my work. I don't have time to waste writing something out, only for it to get rejected and me to not get paid.

11. Lushlala

Threads:

Aww DreekLass, I can see why you would regard them a scam! That was seriously a nasty experience. What I don't get is, if you did something wrong, why didn't someone tell you where you went wrong?! You basically never even received any payment for all the work you did, and that's just not fair.

12. DreekLass

Threads:
    I would not have minded so much if it was easy to gather points on ChatAbout, but even with them giving me 500 points for free just for signing up, accumulating those other 500 points took me forever. I had to set daily goals for sixty or seventy points, in order to earn an extra seven or six a day, and I really pushed myself to earn those points. I know that they have paid other members, but if you do research into ChatAbout, there is some iffy stuff. They are not to be trusted at all, and I am not the first member that they have just erased from their system upon cashout.

13. Lushlala

Threads:
    That's absolutely horrendous, DreekLass! I've heard many other people say the same thing as you, but when it's someone you're not that familiar with, rightly or wrongly, there's always that element of doubt! Hearing it from you makes it a little bit more real. Touch wood, so far, I've never had any problems with payment. I do recognise that if it can happen to you, it can just as easily happen to me. I'll have to mentally prepare myself for it, I guess. Thanks for the heads up :)

14. DreekLass

Threads:
    Thank you. I always follow the rules of any one website, especially if I am earning money from said website. So to be banned was a shock and so upsetting. I couldn't believe that I had wasted ten plus days earning those 500 points. I think you are safe though. There are certain members who I feel that once ChatAbout decide to pay them once, they will keep paying unless that member breaks the rules in some way. Then there are other people who will just be removed from the system upon cashout, just because ChatAbout do not feel like coughing up $5.

15. Lushlala

Threads:
    This is seriously shocking, and I'm really not surprised that you are upset. Who wouldn't be?! But what I'd like to know is how they actually decide who to mess about and who to retain? I have definitely seen a few people come and go very quietly. -and then I've had a couple find me on Facebook and tell me they aren't able to log in. It's very strange and not at all nice, really sorry that it happened to you.

16. DreekLass

Threads:
    Me too. I thought long and hard about the way that I conducted myself on chatAbout, and literally could not come up with anything that I did that may have violated their TOS. But even so, since I am so confused, they should reply to people that they decide not to pay, so that we know for future reference what we did wrong. But no. Instead they do not respond, and they will repeatedly delete your comments from their Facebook page.

17. joshc428

joshc428Active Member

Threads:
    Swagbucks! It's a great option for those looking to delve into the online moneymaking scene with so many possibilities. I love their mobile apps because I can rack up bonuses like nothing on my iPad.

18. Lushlala

Threads:
    I do agree that it's odd that they don't respond and/or clarify what it is you're supposed to be guilty of! -and for them to delete the Facebook comments is a bit worrying, because if indeed you're the guilty party, then they don't have anything to hide. It's a sad state of affairs, for sure!

19. DreekLass

Threads:
    I posted three comments in total. The first one was completely civil, just asking them why they had not paid me and deleted my account. They deleted that, so then I went off to do more research into the company and discovered some worrying things about the, as well as more cases where people had been treated how I had, and then I started to put them on blast on their FB page, and they kept deleting them, until I wrote in one of them: watch them delete this comment.

Then they left that one. But they have probably deleted it now.

20. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I thin
    I think my favorite site is Textbroker. I enjoy writing and have made a good bit of money there over the years. In terms of survey sites, I like pinecone which is reliable and fast about issuing payment. I am also an Inbox Dollars fan and have been paid by them several times. I didn't realize they were issuing debit cards now. They would make it handy. I also like Bing rewards, as I spend a lot of time searching the internet, and have just qualified for my first reward.