What Is Your Favorite Online Earning Website?

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by barkingsquirrel • Apr 24, 2015.

1. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am actually a regular poster on another forum, and the forum is primarily about making money online. One of the posters said that when they requested their third payout with ChatAbout, they banned him or her. So I guess I should be grateful that they banned me on the first payout request, lest I not waste my time and patience trying to earn money with them, because they provide some of the most tedious online work ever, and you only get peanuts in return.

2. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've also hear bad things about ChatAbout. I signed up, and posted some, but it's way too slow for me, and now after reading this, I'm not going to even bother going back and signing in. I finally got another one to pay out, and the money came just in time for an expense that had arisen. I'm going to write off ChatAbout and move on to other sites that will actually pay for work done.

3. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHomeActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't done well with Bing Rewards but I don't use it much. I just prefer Google to Bing! Frustrating because I do search a lot and if I got the results on Bing that I got on Google I could be making a good bit on there!

4. DreekLass

Threads:
    It is so slow that you almost feel like pulling your hair out. There were a few times where I was just like, I am so done with this. The earning is way too slow. It felt like years, seriously. But I stuck with it, because they give you 500 points upon sign up, and I was thinking that all I had to do was earn another 500 points and cashout, and then I would leave. But even that was a waste of time. You are best to focus your time on more productive online websites, for sure.

5. Diane Lane

Threads:
    @SarahWorksAtHome@SarahWorksAtHome Have you tried Qmee? I joined recently, and have earned a little. I don't think there's even a minimum threshold to cash out, but from what I've heard, it works much the same as Bing Rewards, but when using Google. It pays out to PayPal, and works off of your Google searches. It doesn't always pop up with options to click on, but it does sometimes, and it seems to depend on what you're searching for.

6. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    I'm currently into UpWork (formerly known as ODesk). It's basically a online freelancer platform where you can pretty much apply for almost any job that clients are looking for. Common jobs include data mining, a bit of Photoshop, sharing on social networks, creative writing and many more. That said, competition is high, and you make use of "connects" to apply for jobs. You don't always get accepted, but when you do, you just continue with contact with the client and do the job from there.

7. DreekLass

Threads:
    I have tried Qmee, and I was able to get some money fast on there. But after a while the money stopped coming and I ended up uninstalling it from my browsers. When I was working with Qmee, there was no cashout limit. I think I was able to reach over fifty pence. In fact, it might have been eighty pence that I was able to cashout, but it took me up to the next few pounds in my bank account, so I did appreciate it.

8. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Have you been to Whzon? It is a social media where you can post photos, videos and articles. You earn 1 cent for every like that your post gets. So if your posts are good, you can earn 1 Canadian dollar a day by just posting maybe 5 pictures every day. It's like a passive income that you just do for 5 or 10 minutes a day and then realize that before the month ends, you have more than 20 dollars in your bank. A great way to earn extra money.

9. DreekLass

Threads:
    I have heard of Whzon. But I have heard mixed reviews about it. Some say they use it regularly, and others say it is a scam. What is the cashout limit, and do they only pay monthly? Twenty dollars isn't that much money for a whole months work, when I can make that amount in twenty minutes with usertesting websites, but every little bit helps :)

10. sissibombix

sissibombixMember

Threads:
    I use survey websites from the country where I live at the moment. I realized that those are more specific and end up paying the greatest amount for your participation because they really are targeted at you. So search with survey company is the most used in your country :)

11. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I really enjoy working on Mturk now. I have made $8 dollars in the last few days only working the site for like an hour per day. You can cash out to your Amazon gift card balance, which is instant, or have the money transferred to your bank account, which takes a few days. As long as you work for good clients, it is easy money.

12. Corzhens

Threads:
    My husband goes there regularly, about 5 times for 5 posts a day. He gets 1 dollar every day for that. By the way, the dollar is not US dollar but Canadian dollars. The minimum payout is 10 CAD. My husband had already withdrawn a total of 100 CAD in his 2 months there. I just cannot join because the IP address is noted and only 1 IP address is allowed to join.

13. DreekLass

Threads:
    Thank you for the information. Yes, I know that 1 CAD isn't one USD. I googled it, and it GBP it is actually only 49 pence, which isn't so bad. So it takes your husband ten days to earn 10 CAD? What sort of posts do you have to do? Do they have to be long, or can they be a reasonable length, and you can still earn the money?

14. Corzhens

Threads:
    The post is just actually a picture with a short description of about 10 words or so. But you have to interact by liking the posts of others so they return the favor. If you get to have many friends then it is easier to earn more points. That 10 CAD is actually withdrawn in less than 10 days because there are days that he earns more than 1 CAD. It's a fairly good site that really pays. And from what my husband had read, that site has been there for 3 years already.

15. DreekLass

Threads:
    Oh, that sounds simple enough. But I hate online earning opportunities where you have to rely on the actions of other users in order to earn money, or in order to determine how much you are able to make. I am not too good socially, and have a hard time getting people to like or subscribe to my stuff.

16. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHomeActive Member

Threads:
    I actually do use Qmee. I like that it's quick cash sometimes when I'm a few cents short. It just seems to be few and far between for me to get ads these days.

It earned me a good bit in the beginning as well but has tapered off lately. I don't think I have even earned one USD this year. Maybe a total of seventy something cents.

17. DreekLass

Threads:
    Yes, that was how I would use Qmee too. Sometimes I would be a few pence short of making an entire £10 that I wanted to tak off of the bank or something, and Qmee was great for bring my total up to the next rounded Great British Pound. But it doesn't just build up money in a regular natural way, I find. I had to keep uninstalling and installing.

18. Diane Lane

Threads:
    @SarahWorksAtHome@SarahWorksAtHome @DreekLass@DreekLass Yes, I don't get nearly as many as I'd hoped for, but I also haven't been doing as many searches as I used to. I'm at $1.47 right now, which isn't bad for only clicking a few links. A few of them were even things I was interested to see. I need to research some supplies soon, so it'll be interesting to see if that brings in more money.

19. DreekLass

Threads:
    Some people have a strategy to it. They say that searching Ebay and Amazon yield the best and most lucrative results from Qmee, but it is hard to time and balance it right in order to make the money. Thy also say that to get more links once you click on one, stay on it for a while to make it look like you were genuinely interested in the search that you did.

20. Diane Lane

Threads:
    @DreekLass@DreekLass Thanks for the tips. I got a friend to use it, too, and she's just starting out. Apparently she had 2 separate amounts yesterday, one showing in her bank and I think the other on top. I've never had that, so I just told her to contact them if it persists. I actually do quite a few eBay searches, but haven't done as many lately, but that's where I'll be doing most of the supplies searches I mentioned. I also search Amazon a bit, although not as much as eBay. I'm going to try those and see if I get more links. I'll also use your tip about lingering. Sometimes I do that, and sometimes I don't, but I hadn't noticed a pattern, since I'm still fairly new to using it :).