What Is Your Favorite Online Earning Website?

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by barkingsquirrel • Apr 24, 2015.

1. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't noticed a pattern either, but I think that that is because prior to me installing it, I did quite a bit of research into how to get the most out of Qmee, and those were just some of the tips. As for whether or not those tips actually have any difference, I am not sure if it does or not.

2. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHomeActive Member

Threads:
    I am on Amazon ALL the time but usually I am on my phone or tablet using the app. I suppose I should stop doing that and start using my laptop to window shop! LOL
    I did notice when I was on ebay one day I got a couple links.

Are there any autoplay videos or auto surf sites out there that pay?

3. DreekLass

Threads:
    Is anybody using MyLot since they revamped the payment scheme. I do have an account with them, that I set up years ago when I was trying to find online earning opportunities, but at the time they had already stopped paying. But they are paying again now. Just a heads up guys. I have heard that the payment is quite slow though.

4. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Before I signed up, I thought it was like Bing Rewards, and only paid out on Google (rather than Bing) searches. I have to confess, I don't do nearly as much research and reading of the fine print as some of y'all, before signing up, as long as I know the site is legitimate.

I was surprised to find that Qmee pays out on other sites, as well: "Search online as usual with Google, Amazon, EBay, Yahoo or Bing. You don't need to do anything different. Remember that the Qmee app is free!" For those using mobiles, Qmee is working on a mobile app, yay!

For anyone who's interested, Qmee is available for those in the USA and UK.

5. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @DreekLass@DreekLass Did you ever get your answers from Pinecone Research? I always hear good things about them. I've tried to join a few times, but obviously I'm too old/single/broke/no kids for anyone to care about my opinions ;). I'd double check the address you're sending your messages to, just in case there's a typo, but hopefully it's been straightened out by now.

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I've signed up at swagbucks.com too. Won a $5.00 amazon gift card and then nothing. It doesn't work well for me at swagbucks.com. I like surveyspot.com.

7. DreekLass

Threads:
    Yes, that eventually all got resolved and they paid me at once for the three surveys that I completed during the time that the glitch seemed to be happening. I was so frustrated at the time, I doubt checked, believe me. The address was the correct one. In the end, I ended up emailing their redeem staff email, and asked them to contact the main portal, which they did :)

8. DreekLass

Threads:
    I have never heard of quiz trivia. So the picture above depicts this week's top ten earners in quiz trivia. I am always very wary of websites such as this. What do they have to gain by having people answer quiz questions, and then paying them? Game sites that tell you you can earn from them are to be looked upon with caution as far as I am concerned.

9. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    I like Cash Crate. It's a legitimate way to earn extra cash for things you need or want every now and then. But the only downfalls are, it's very time consuming because you have to try and qualify for a survey, then the survey itself are usually long. And they're not worth that much money. It takes me a while to cash out. You have to make $20 before you can receive a check in the mail, and sometimes it takes me all month. There's a lot of things that I don't qualify for and it's a waste of time. Also the videos are so easy but they're only worth 2 cents. It's a good site regardless, but you have to really put time and effort into it. The most I've made in a month on there is $112 I believe. I'm also a SAHM so I don't have all the time in the world to be on there. But it's useful when we need to buy groceries or diapers, etc. I'm also signed up on Inbox Dollars, but I'm never on there. It cashes out at $30 and again, it's another time consuming site. It's mostly just signing up for offers all day. Then I get a bunch of spam emails because of it. But I'll probably always be on Cash Crate. I like knowing I'll for sure get a check in the mail instead of worrying about something messing up with online money.

10. DreekLass

Threads:
    I tried Cash Crate some years ago when I was looking for online work, and I was not impressed with what I found there. As is mentioned above, the surveys are long, son't always pay too much, and sometimes you do not even qualify for the surveys, which can be frustrating if you'd like to cashout, or are close to it. Then you have to worry about completing surveys, and not being credited and then having to prove that you did complete the survey.

11. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I know that some people have adverse feelings about Mturk, but I am currently making quite a bit of money on there for a small amount of work per day. I have added this site to one of the many that I visit each day because there is always something to do on there. My only advice is to stay away from the penny tasks as you will spend a lot of time working and not making very much money in return. Do the surveys because that is where the money will add up. You just have to be patient because they can take a couple of days to approve your work and pay you. If you do a certain amount of surveys everyday then you will start to see a perpetual amount of income added to your account each day.

12. DreekLass

Threads:
    I would absolutely love to be someone who could work on Mturk, but in my country they don't allow workers to join, which sucks as I am from the UK, and I am kind of spoiled with online work, in that most websites often value members or panelists from where I am from. So it was a bit of a shock when I discovered that they did not accept people from the UK.

13. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not sure it is my favorite, but I definitely make the most money on Textbroker. I have been writing on their for years. Postloop is turning into a good little earner too. I like Pinecone research as it is so simple to do, and Bing Rewards. There are a number of good sites, but the ones I can earn quickly on and cash out are my favorites.

14. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I'm on MyLot. I wasn't a member when it used to pay before, before it stopped. So I'm not sure how fast the money accumulated then. It's not too bad because I know quite a few people from elsewhere, but the money does add up very slowly. But it's interesting because there are days when it goes very fast, and other days where I feel I've really put in a lot effort, yet the money just doesn't move. It's a weird one.

15. DreekLass

Threads:
    Yes, I have read about that elsewhere. Many people have claimed to put in a lot of effort on some days and have their balance not move an inch, or at all. But then it will accumulate quickly at other times, so I don't really think that anyone is so sure what it takes to earn well with the new MyLot.

16. Lushlala

Threads:
    @DreekLass@DreekLass......It really is weird! I just struggle to work out the 'formula'. The other thing is, I'm not on there every single day because I have other commitments. I've heard some people marvel at how fast their money's adding up, and I've wondered if I'm doing something wrong! I also wonder if it's people who log in every day and stay on there for hours. Are you also a member?

17. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I see that lots of people have made at least something on Swagbucks. I like going there to play the games. As far as earning money that has not happened for me. Maybe I will give Swagbucks a try again. I have signed up for textbroker but I think I still have a few more things to fill out before I'm able to make money doing assignments.

18. DreekLass

Threads:
    That is why I never have just one website to work on online. There are too many inconsistencies when it comes to earning online to just be relying on one source of income from one website. I guess one could email mylot and ask them exactly what the earning formula is. Yes I am a member, but I signed up when they were not paying. I saw how slow the earning was and gave up, deciding to spend my time in more productive ways.

19. Lushlala

Threads:
    I get you, DreekLass. I too like to diversify my income streams to stay safe and ensure I'm never left in the lurch. But what I don't get about MyLot is the inconsistencies! I'm slowly getting a bit bored of it, and sometimes wonder if I can bothered carrying on there at all. But I guess because it's not very taxing, i'll just keep plodding along with it.

20. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I use a couple of websites such as Hubpages, Infobarrel, etc. I'm not as active now though because I have my businesses to attend to but I still write posts every once in a while just to keep my channel going. I also stopped doing it for the money. I only write there to relieve some stress since I'm a self-proclaimed journalist.