What Is Your Favorite Online Earning Website?

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by barkingsquirrel • Apr 24, 2015.

1. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @PennyPincher...I'm sorry to hear that Humanatic keeps turning you down. When I first joined, it was just a matter of registering and then starting work. There was no pre-qualification test or any chance of being rejected. You're not the first person to mention this, because someone else I know was recently denied access to Humanatic too, which I found really weird. Was there an explanation as to why you couldn't join??

2. PennyPincher

PennyPincherMember

Threads:
    The email just said I did not meet their qualifications. I wondered if they only hired in certain areas and maybe I did not have a good location. I did not take a test when I signed up. I just filled out the app that was provided.

3. Lushlala

Threads:
    That's very interesting @ PennyPincher! I'm curious to know if all the people who've recently been turned away also used the app. I didn't even know Humanatic now had an app. It might be an idea to go directly via the website and see if it makes any difference. When I first registered with the site, there was never any talk of anyone being rejected at all. I do hope you can find a way around it, if only just to try it out before writing it off :)

4. Lisa Davis

Lisa DavisActive Member

Threads:
    I have never tried SwagBucks, but it looks like I should! The only survey site I ever stuck with is i-say.com. I have been with them for years now. I only spend a few minutes a day and I usually average about $15 bucks a month with them plus another $10 gift card (usually I pick Amazon).

5. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I guess maybe I should go back to PeoplePerHour and give it another look. I think perhaps I misunderstood, and was looking at the wrong part of the site, where people hire, rather than at the worker side of it.

As far as I-say.com, I can say I've been with them for years now. I haven't been nearly as successful as @Lisa Davis@Lisa Davis, but that's probably my fault. I'm probably not working the site as hard as I should be, plus my demographics are unattractive to market research firms. I did just cash out yesterday for another $15 via PayPal, although I haven't received my funds yet. That usually takes a few days.

6. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    I found swagbucks really stingy with their points. And answering surveys is not something that I refuse to do given my former experience. There are pages that pays beermoney for filling thousands of captchas every day, I did it once when I was unaware of how ridicously mind numbing the task is, and recently I realized these business schemes are usually for illegal purposes, because with that they bypass some security double checks with their bots filling automatically the captchas.

7. Lushlala

Threads:
    @Diane Lane@Diane Lane.....I think that's something I should also give some serious thought too. For some reason, I always forget about this site. IDK maybe because I'm so focused on Fiverr? It'd be interesting to see how it actually compares to Fiverr? Do you know if it's as saturated as Fiverr? I really like the look and feel of the site, but have yet to open an account.

8. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I signed up with I-say over six months ago now. I received the confirmation email to say that I was registered with them,and I have not heard anything else from the website since. So I don't know what is going on with them. But others seem to be getting work with them. I guess it just wasn't for me.

9. Diane Lane

Threads:
    Do you mean PeoplePerHour, @Lushlala@Lushlala I haven't had time to look into it, so I don't know if it's as saturated as Fiverr. Fiverr's another that I never got into, because I don't really know what I could offer that isn't already being offered by hundreds (at least) of others who've got seniority on the site. If I do delve into PeoplePerHour, I'll let you know how it goes. Right now everything seems to be slowing down, except my expenses, which seem to be increasing with the speed of a freight train. If you stumble across something else that works well, please keep me in mind, and I'll do the same!

10. Lushlala

Threads:
    Yes @Diane Lane, I was talking about PeoplePerHour. I thought you might have a bit more information about it than me. I'm at Fiverr, and I do have to say it's daunting to get started there. I just bit the bullet and went for it even though there's really nothing you can think of that isn't already being done by many others, most of whom already have big 5 star rated profiles. It must have taken about 8 eight months before I started getting some attention. My one gig that was doing fantastically, better than my other 2, my book review one, got taken off me because believe it or not, someone felt it violated Fiverr rules!!

Apparently it was too similar to theirs?!? The interesting thing is that I'd had it over a year and had racked up a 5 star rating and countless glowing reviews on it. To say I was miffed would be an understatement. Anyway, many others have reported the same.

I'll definitely be on the look out for similar sites and will be sure to tell you if I see anything :)

11. DreekLass

Threads:
    From my experience with Swagbucks, they are stingy with their points for sure. But then you will get other users telling you that they can easily earn three to five dollar a day doing very little on there, which makes you second guess whether or not the site is the problem, or whether you were doing something wrong. Their surveys were ok, when they did not kick you out fifteen minutes into completing one.

12. Diane Lane

Threads:
    @Lushlala@Lushlala Is that the one you had mentioned before about where you live and was it pictures you were sending or something like that? It sounded interesting to me. That might be something I could capitalize on, since I'm in Texas, which seems intriguing to a lot of people, but it's not as if I'm going to go around taking pictures or similar for 5 dollars a pop. I understand there's money to be made with some sort of extras, but the whole site and its concept is somewhat foreign to me, and as you mentioned, daunting.

13. Lushlala

Threads:
    No, It wasn't the PeoplePerHour, but rather Fiverr. On Fiverr I answer questions on all aspects of Botswana and also do some translation from my language to English and vice versa. I also hunt for hard to find postcards from Botswana and send them around the world, wherever my clients want them sent. I have previously even done a translation and voiceover gig in my language. For some reason, people really want to have some Botswana postcards sent to them!

14. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    I like inbox dollars. I have been using it for 2 or 3 months now and have $70.25 in my account. I use the paid emails, videos, cash offers, coupons, shopping portal, searches, and cash tasks. It's a good site.

15. DreekLass

Threads:
    Really? I have never really heard good things about Inbox Dollars. I have heard many bad things though. But if it is a GPT (Get Paid To) website, then I understand, as GPT websites are usually really slow going as far as earning and the effort that they want you to put into the work.

16. Lushlala

Threads:
    InboxDollars?! OMG i'm glad to hear it's working for someone. Well, to be fair, i've heard a few good reviews from people here and there. Even a few Indian friends, which I found interesting because it really was an EPIC FAIL for me, so to speak. There just never seemed to be ANY offers for me at all, I'm guessing because of where I live.
    @DreekLass@DreekLass, I would've thought you'd have much, much better luck than me on InboxDollars?! Have you ever tried the UK sister site, InboxPounds? I've always been curious about that one, but have never actually taken the plunge.

17. LordAndSaver

LordAndSaverMember

Threads:
    In terms of surveying sites I've had a good amount of luck with GlobalTestMarket.com, though their minimum cashout is 1000 points, which is honestly pretty annoying. It took me around five days to hit that mark. 1200 points gets you $50 in PayPal credit, which I received around five days after redemption. I think you actually get more amazon credit per point, but I prefer to have the flexibility of paypal. I'd say I get to complete around 70% of surveys without getting screened out.

18. DreekLass

Threads:
    I wasn't even aware of the fact that InboxDollars even had a sister website. They might pay in Great British Pounds, which is by default worth more than dollars, but I still cannot imagine that they pay a good amount, even with them paying in pounds. I may have to do some research though.

19. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I am not living in the US and this is a problem when dealing with many of these sites because the real earnings are derived from participating in surveys. I find that I am ineligible for most of the offers and surveys because I am not in the US, therefore, after a certain point in the program I find that I am almost at a standstill. Some sites require that I will have to spend money to subscribe to offers in order to make money which I am not able to do anyway because of location.

20. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzelsMember

Threads:
    Swagbucks is a very easy dollar a day, especially with the apps which are passive earners to point. The cash out options are low as well. And they do a good job of paying for surveys that drop you late if you take a screenshot and submit a complaint with the survey number.