What Is Your Favorite Online Magazine?

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by H.C. Heartland • May 18, 2015.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite online magazine happens to be one of my favorite paper magazines:

Sometimes the paper magazine and the online magazine have different articles, so I still read both. Redbook has a lot of cool articles helping you to save money, eat right, and build healthy relationships. There is a lot of humor mixed in too. What is your favorite online magazine?

2. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I don't longer have favorite paper magazine nor online magazine. Before the turn of the century I used to love PC Magazine and Reader's Digest printed versions. Then coming online and not necessarily finding them appealing as regular reading, and not longer willing to pay my paper subscriptions.

Sometime, a few years ago, I was avid reader of Martha Stewart online magazine, but to be honest, I don't longer have any time left to do anything else than working, working, working.

No chances for a break at all nor spare time.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    When I was a teenager, I was an avid reader of Candy Magazine. It is a local teen magazine here in our country. I would always save money from my allowance so I could buy their monthly issue. But right now, I am happy and contented with just visiting their website.