What is your favorite online store?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by daisiesndots • Apr 12, 2012.

1. Stitches

StitchesNew Member

Threads:
    For clothing, it would have to be 6PM. I discovered this site last week and they have TONS of clothing items (shirts, shoes, jeans e.t.c. for both genders). They are all brand name too, not some random cheap material, except for the fact they are usually 30%+ cheaper than retail, and ALWAYS has deals on random items every day. There's literally a new deal every 3 days. One day it can be 40% off Sperry's, next 70% off Nike footwear and so on. And the best part, shipping is FREE on all and orders regardless of size or price!

2. GrandmaHugme

GrandmaHugmeMember

Threads:
    The store I buy from depends on what I find at SHOPPING.COM online. Since I am not near stores, I try to buy in bulk so I get free shipping to my door. Most of the products come from Amazon or eBay but some independent stores offer deals as well. What is great about SHOPPING.COM is that it has a section on the left that allows you to view only products on sale. Love that feature! You can also sort by "price" so the lowest price is seen first. I just looked up "heirloom seeds" and found a lot of impressive kits and even survival packages, such as the following on eBay:

Garden Seed Kit: OFFERING EMERGENCY SURVIVAL VEGETABLE SEEDS -- NON-GMO ORGANIC GROWN HEIRLOOM VARIETIES OF OPEN POLLINATED SEEDS. This Collection of Heirloom seeds will provide you food Year after year. You can save the harvested seeds and replant them the following year. Each variety of seed is package in separate Ziplock 2"x2"baggies Dried for long shelf life with high germination rates Includes planting instructions in each individual Baggie Open pollinated, non-hybrid seeds so you can harvest new seedsLess ... $7.40 + $2.50 shipping. That seems more than reasonable to me.

3. alinass

alinassMember

Threads:
    Mostly Ebay, but sometimes online stores of famous brands like H&M, Zara, Mango. Love the clothes, fast shipping, hudge diversity! I just bought Zara shirt! Amazing fabric.

4. sergiu23

sergiu23Active Member

Threads:
    I like Amazon, cause they have such diversified products. I also like some shops from my country, especially for purchasing books, cause they are much cheaper this way, especially if they are english books.

5. cashmoneybil

cashmoneybilNew Member

Threads:
    I must say Ebay has always been my favorite. You can find brand new merchandise for a fraction of the price. Even when at a store if I see something I want that I can wait a few weeks to have I will go home and search for it on Ebay. Why pay full price when you know people are buying products in bulk from the manufactures just so they can sell at a discounted price? Amazing is also near the top and I'm interesting in looking into this Amazing Prime I have been hearing so much about.

6. Anna T

Anna TMember

Threads:
    I would have to agree with most everyone else and say Amazon. I have used Ebay and Etsy a lot in the past too, but yeah ... Amazon has everything. They also have everything cheaper than pretty much anyone else does.

7. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    Primarily Amazon or eBay for the vast amount of things and variety you can buy. Though I do walk into my local stores and buy what I want more often, it's nice being able to purchase so much at my fingertips from my own computer.

8. Moneysaver93

Moneysaver93Member

Threads:
    I use to shop on eBay to find some good deals, but recently I have preferred to shop on Amazon. I didn't like the feeling of not knowing when my item would get here, specially if it had been awhile since I had ordered it. I like Amazon better because I know when my item is shipped, and when I am supposed to get it. I specially like the fact that I can get the item in two days. :)

9. christina_5179

christina_5179New Member

Threads:
    I love Amazon! They're definately my favorite store for anything that isn't apparel. They have such great deals. Ebay used to be my favorite online go to but it just isn't the same good deals anymore. Asking prices are ridiculous now a days and the fees for listing items are insane!

10. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    I would have to say Amazon.ca for Canada. They have really good prices most of the time, and shipping is fast. I also like the fact that shipping is free, compared to other sites.

11. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    I mainly buy general stuff from eBay. It's a great place as long as you know how to look out for "bad sellers."

Second would most probably be Play-Asia or CDJapan, since I usually order import video games. I always buy from them.

12. Kaycee J

Kaycee JActive Member

Threads:
    I have been burned a couple of times on Ebay even when buying from highly rated sellers. I still use them, but I really do appreciate Amazon's return policy. And I like using Amazon gift cards I have accumulated through swagbucks to help defray the cost of whatever I am buying.

13. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    I would say that the ebay is my favorite online store and amazon.There is just one flaw with the amazon.... They don't ship electronics to my country ( Bosnia ) which really sucks,and I wish they will include Bosnia once in future for shipping these types of items.

14. nherie

nherieMember

Threads:
    I agree with Amazon! They have a huge variety and I have gotten some really good deals and have been turned onto new products from shopping their. I love getting used books for cheap, beauty and food products that you can't find in my hometown. I haven't had any problems shopping with Amazon, unless it is a seller, but Amazon has always promptly refunded my money.

15. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:
    My two favourite online stores are probably eBay and Amazon. I love both of them, they both have massively cheap prices on some products, and both have pretty good customer services, and are generally helpful in the searching aspect of finding products using those sites.

16. craighawkins

craighawkinsNew Member

Threads:
    I am a big reader and buy pretty much all my books from Amazon. I have actually bought cheap books off Amazon from resellers and managed to resell ...usually for around the same price, when I've finished with them. I also like the ability to add a wish list. But I do like the odd book on audio and go to Audiobooks.com. I also occasionally buy books from charity shops and when I've finished reading them I sell them on Amazon. So everyone benefits, I give a bit to charity and make a little profit at the same time, which allows me to buy more books from the charity shops.... everyone's a winner.

17. AnonaMoss

AnonaMossActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite online store is Asos. I love clothing and they always have decent sales. I love that they have videos of a model walking down the runway in every outfit! Seeing how an article of clothing looks in motion helps a lot.

18. love2loveu

love2loveuMember

Threads:
    I actually enjoy buying new clothes online for my son from EBay. They offer the best deals at low prices and most times the shipping is free. I usually purchase new polo shirts from the website since they are cheaper there than in stores. I even started to buy myself a few odds and ends from there as well. It’s a very easy process and I don't usually bid on times unless the bidding time is almost over. I usually just buy things straight out from the website. The prices are still good that way too.

19. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    I use Amazon.ca the most, but I also use Ebay. What I love about amazon is there great customer support, and free shipping on orders over $25. Ebay is also good if you want some odd products. Usually there about 50%-90% off on ebay.

20. adolf

adolfNew Member

Threads:
    I love online shopping. Amazon is my favorite online store. I can purchase everything at good price. Even their services are excellent. They are providing trustable service to clients. You can get best deals sometimes from online website which you can't get in shop.