What is your favorite online store?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by daisiesndots • Apr 12, 2012.

1. classy_ally

classy_allyMember

Threads:
    Although they can be a pain in the butt, I love shopping on eBay. The benefit is because there are so many sellers you have your pick. It is not good for the sellers though.

2. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I like Amazon too, but I shop at eBay for hard to find items. They both are great online stores, but Amazon is definitely my favorite. They have the best shipping prices, and most of their merchandise is a much lower price than retail. I'm going to start saving my money now, so I can buy some good Christmas presents.

3. GGGuardian

GGGuardianMember

Threads:
    Ebay I would have to say is my favorite online store. Mainly because of the variety of items you could purchase at any given time.

4. mnicole

mnicoleMember

Threads:
    I shop amazon to i can always find the best prices for my stuff but i never heard of amazon prime i'm gonna have to check that out.

5. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    So far I have only bought digital products online. So I go window-shopping in the forums. The place I usually look in for special offers is webhostingtalk. There are many service providers there who make offers limited to WHT members. If you are looking for hosting plans, that's a good place to do your window-shopping.

6. KNH

KNHActive Member

Threads:
    Like most of the others, I prefer Amazon and eBay. I use eBay the most because I know how to spot scammers and whatnot. If the item I want is not on eBay, I check Amazon. If it's still not there, I usually resort to doing a simple Google search and finding what I want for as cheap as I can :)

7. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    For me, it will be a tight race for amazon and ebay although right now I am trying to put craiglist on top of my list because I have seen interesting offers on that site the last couple of weeks. I have not yet experienced a transaction in there though.

8. obadiah

obadiahNew Member

Threads:
    Yes, Amazon is my favorite too; very reliable, secure, and easy to work with. I recently found an interesting site that offers only a few deals a day 1SaleADay.com There are only four or five different categories and only one item in each category and the prices are excellent. I recently bought one item but when I received it, part of it didn't work. I emailed the company, they responded immediately, and sent a new item shortly after that. I didn't even have to send the broken one back to them. I was very impressed!

9. G4rud4f7

G4rud4f7New Member

Threads:
    Amazon and E-Bay, just because they are safe, secure, and I don't need worry if I'm being cheated by the seller, because I know my transactions are safe.

10. coolboylk

coolboylkNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite is eBay. But I like buyincoins too. I haven't use amazon. Will give a try.

11. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    Amazon and ebay are on the top of the list for me. However, I do a price comparison check first before buying from either of them. On some rare occasions, I've found cheaper deals with other online retailers. If I need the item quickly, then I ensure that the ebay seller has a reputation for posting his items promptly using 1st class.

12. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    Most of my online shopping is done on Amazon.com. they have almost everything you need. So I keep going back to the site.

13. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    I agree with most of the others! I love shopping at Amazon.com for most anything at a discount price. It's also an awesome place to sell certain things. I also recently came across cowboom for discount used/refurbished computers. They have awesome prices! For shoes, I love going to DSW or onlineshoes.com. Shoes are more fun to shop for online since there are so many more styles available! Oh and for clothes I love alloy.com, mostly jeans since they come in shorter inseams which I need.

14. Pocs

PocsActive Member

Threads:
    Like most people, Amazon. Mostly to add to my movie collection, they have the best prices. I have never had a problem with shipping and they stand behind everything they sell.

Also nomoreracks, fabulous, not a typical online store. They have different items daily at rock bottom prices.

15. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon, Ebay, Dealextreme and gamestation are my favourite places online for shopping.

16. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite place is Amazon, mainly due to how reliable I've found them. I use EBay too though, and have never had any problems with any seller on it.

17. FirstBaby2011

FirstBaby2011Active Member

Threads:
    I am definitely a fan of Amazon. I have always gotten my products in a timely manner and this is while using the Super Saver Shipping option. Out of the numerous purchases made, I only had one negative experience and that was with the packaging. The lid of the almond butter jar I bought popped off during transit. About 1/4 of the butter spilled out. I could have put in a request for a refund or another jar, but I didn't think it would be worth the hassle. Almond butter is now purchased only at brick and mortar stores!

18. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    I like to shop at Amazon, Ebay and other familiar sites. There is not one site and we have lots of options for shopping now a days. If I like the deals than no matters that which site is this. Online shopping is my favourite activity. I have done my subscriptions in lots of site so that I can receive the great deals through mails or messages.

19. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite websites would have to be Ebay, Multiply, Deal Extreme, and Focal Price. I haven't been scammed yet so far when buying online, so to avoid such incidents I only shop at online stores or Ebay sellers that have good feedback.

20. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I love ebay and amazon i can't even count how many things i have gotten from these sites but it's been a lot ebay sometimes it cheaper but i can get amazon gift cards so it works.