What is your favorite online store?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by daisiesndots • Apr 12, 2012.

1. himali.jagma

himali.jagmaMember

Threads:
    my favorite is amazon.com

2. preeti

preetiNew Member

Threads:
    I preferred bubblegumboutique for online shopping for my kids.Its best store where i get all kinds of clothes with various patterns.

#62May 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  3. UshaBecker

UshaBeckerMember

Threads:
    Hey guys, I am a new member of this forum. I am a professional worker and an online shopper. My favorite online store is Overstock.com...

4. EdenSB

EdenSBActive Member

Threads:
    I think my favorite online store would probably be greenmangaming.com - It's a reputable game key reseller. It sells games for Steam, Origin, UPlay and other clients or it's own client. The deals there are usually quite good.

5. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon. I have bought over 10 products from them for the past year, and am satisfied with all of them! None of the products I ordered came broken. I even ordered something a few days ago! I do wish they would ship faster though, but I can't complain.

6. alankar

alankarNew Member

Threads:
    It depends on what we going to buy, the category of product. Especially I prefer to go with Niche sites.

7. UshaBecker

UshaBeckerMember

Threads:
    Ebay..it has to be my favorite..i have purchased countless products from them including clothes, watches and other electronics..they are just the best and the prices are pretty amazing.

8. Gwen85

Gwen85New Member

Threads:
    I like to shop at Amazon (

) as well because there are so broad selection of products. And I like to buy fashion clothing by navabi (

).

9. UshaBecker

UshaBeckerMember

Threads:
    Hey i just received my Nike shoes from eBay..they look so great..i just love them..

10. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    My favorite online store is amazon and forever 21. I recently started purchasing items from Tobi but they are way too expensive. I will continue to order products but they need to lower their prices. I've never had any issues with Forever 21 and Amazon, the orders were always on time and the products were great upon arrival.

11. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer Ebay over Amazon. Canada's Amazon doesn't have as much selection as the American and I find Ebay cheaper. Waaaaay more selection. That said, if I can't find it on Ebay, I use a brick and mortar's website.

12. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My two favourite online stores (I can't choose between them) are The Bureau and Superdenim. The Bureau and Superdenim both stock the brands I like, Japanese and American brands which are hard to find elsewhere. It is very expensive but I wait for the sales for purchases which I consider reasonable value.

13. begonia313

begonia313New Member

Threads:
    Amazon.com is definitely my favorite place to shop online. The variety of different items you can buy on the site is obviously a huge advantage, and most items can be shipped for free. I especially love the Subscribe & Save program they offer. I use it mostly for household goods like toilet paper, cleaning supplies, etc. but also for certain pantry staples and snacks. It's nice because I can get the items at a discount, and I can choose the shipping schedule and how often I get each item, and it just comes right to my door. The best was when I was able to combine the Subscribe & Save discount with my Amazon Mom discount, when I was buying diapers and stuff for my son. I definitely recommend any parents with little ones to give that a try.

Like some of the other posters, I also stopped using Amazon Prime when they raised the price, but truthfully, I don't even miss it. The free shipping is still pretty fast, in my opinion, and I didn't really use any of the other features like the free movies and stuff.

14. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    I agree, my favorite place to shop online is also Amazon. You can get some pretty great deals on there and if you have the prime account shipping only takes two days and it's free even if it's under $35, which is awesome. I if I need a $2 item, I can quickly order and get it delivered right at my door for a decent price. You also know what you are getting as they have brand name products that you have heard of and have almost anything. The only thing I don't buy on Amazon is food and clothing as though things tend to be a bit more pricey.

15. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can't pick just one, because I shop on different sites for specific items, or types of items. When I'm looking for (crafting and jewelry) supplies, I tend to go to eBay, because they have a huge variety, and excellent prices. I also buy other things on eBay, but mainly supplies, and electronics.

I shop on Amazon sometimes, especially for books and e-books, and some household items. I also buy/rent videos on demand from them.

Overstock.com is one of my all time favorites, especially for housewares and home/garden type purchases. I purchased so many things from them for my last 2 places, as well as this house, so obviously I love them. Who doesn't love great deals on chandeliers, bedding, furniture, etc.?

I was spending quite a bit at Walmart.com each month on grocery and pet purchases, but I've stopped doing that, because there were issues with damaged products, and I've switched pet products, and they don't ship the ones I currently use, so I mainly buy those items in person now.

16. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSportsActive Member

Threads:
    I really enjoy buying band merchandise online, so whenever it comes for that, I love going to Allinmerch. The only downside to this website is the cost of shipping, but their packages are always in good condition and they are very friendly people altogether. I enjoyed my experience with them. For other stores, I love Amazon. They basically have everything that I could ever need on there, so that is awesome within itself.

I love Steam. I do not think that there has ever been an instance where I have purchased a game that I did not enjoy from Steam. They always have awesome games and very fun titles on there. I have bought Civilization 5 and the Binding of Isaac recently, and I have got to say that those are two very fun games to play.

#76Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
  17. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Book Depository! An amazing book store that offers free shipping worldwide. And actually beats all prices I've seen. Most books I buy from them are actually priced slightly under MSRP and that's with shipping and VAT already added. Can't recommend them enough.

18. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like to shop Walmart online and pick the item up at the store. I have shopped at the store did not see what I was looking for went online found it, paid for it and had it within the hour at the very same store I had been to earlier. Now I go online first to shop to save time and I some times can get it cheaper online than in the store.

19. dawnolsen

dawnolsenMember

Threads:
    I do not do a lot of online shopping but my favorite store online is The Childrens Place. They always have great deals and clearance. Shipping is not that bad and they often have deals on their shipping as well. I have ordered quiet a bit from them and I have never been disappointed!

20. Natalie89

Natalie89Member

Threads:
    This sounds amazing- I'll definitely have to look it up as I'm a book lover who hasn't joined the world of e-readers. I need to have a physical book in my hands!

I'm a big fan of eBay, I've found many bargains on there as well as making quite a bit of cash over the years. You get to know when's best for quiet auctions and if you use a tool to help you find mis spelt listings chances are you'll find real bargains nobody else thinks to look for!