What is your favorite phone of all time?

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by paolochicha • Apr 12, 2012.

1. paolochicha

paolochichaNew Member

Threads:
    I bought the very first android phone, the T-Mobile G1 aka HTC Dream in 2009 and run Cyanogenmod on it for years. Since december I have Android 2.3.7 and it works perfectly, except being slow on certain tasks. Even the battery life is quite ok. I'm still looking for a new phone though, but until now I haven't found one that really matches the G1s features (e.g. hardware keyboard) at an affordable price, so I'll probably keep it for another 6 months or so until it finally retires.

2. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I like Nokia phones, as I find them so much easier to use than any other brand. My first Nokia was a basic model that just makes calls and sends texts - no camera or anything. It's still going strong about 7 years down the line, and it has its original battery. I keep it charged up, because my new phone does so much stuff it loses its charge quite quickly.

3. Nanatracyann

NanatracyannNew Member

Threads:
    My husband and I share a U.S. Cellular Motorola cell phone. I am not a big fan of U.S. Cellular, but in the area we live in, it is about the best option for us. Maybe someday I will get a smart phone and purchase it from Best Buy. I found out that Best Buy has cell phones for only $50.00 a month, unlimited everything! They also have up-to-date cell phones, so you will always be up with the new trends!

4. mbc221

mbc221New Member

Threads:
    I've had the Motorola Global Q, and I loved it. It was basically like having a small computer in your pocket. I was able to run multiple apps at one time, and I had an unlimited data plan, so I did a lot of downloading. The GPS on it was great too, perfect for walking around NYC streets without getting lost. ;)

Next one will be an IPhone!

MBC

5. DrakenV

DrakenVMember

Threads:
    I loved the Sidekick when it first came out, I thought it was so cool.
    It was like the first smartphone of modern times, haha. I had a bunch of games & apps on it!

6. Anna T

Anna TMember

Threads:
    My favorite phone is my iPhone. I love that thing! It's expensive though because you need to have a data plan with it. I'm currently thinking about canceling my contract and going with a cheaper, Straight Talk cell phone from Wal-Mart to use for emergencies.

7. Moneysaver93

Moneysaver93Member

Threads:
    My favorite phone is my LG phone from At&t. Granted, they may not be the best phone service out there, but their phones are still pretty good. I like mine because it has a camera that can be used to video and take pictures with. I also like the fact that I can save a file from my computer onto it and view it later. The great thing is that its a dependable phone to have.

8. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    My husband has the LG phone from virgin mobile. Also not the best phone service out there necessarily, but I really love that phone. We've so far been able to use it as our primary internet connection (even though it has an annoyingly small screen).

9. Some1else0

Some1else0Member

Threads:
    My favorite phone is the iPhone 4, Not the 4S.
    It is a very nice phone... you can browse the internet, download and play apps, and text and call. It's a great phone, I love it.

Without being able to browse the internet or play apps, I wouldn't enjoy it as much. The touch screen is awesome, being able to have all sorts of different things for it to do is amazing. It's a timer, an e-reader, a watch, a calorie tracker, a flashlight, a gaming device, just about anything you want it to be! It's a miniature computer...

10. MegaZx

MegaZxNew Member

Threads:
    I only used a few amount of phones, but my favorite phone that I used would be the iPhone 3GS, because I can make money off of it and its good for connecting my laptop through a WiFi connection. There are also a wide variety of apps for me to use too!

11. sergiu23

sergiu23Active Member

Threads:
    Let'S see... I had a SE t290i, Semiens C65, Samsung J700, Nokia 1208 classic, Samsung Galaxy S. Out of all these, I still love the Nokia 1208 classic. Very resistant phone, very good battery life. For calls and sms only, but still the best cheap phone ever.

12. Hickorycottage

HickorycottageMember

Threads:
    My favorite phone of all time, is the iPhone I am using now. It's an older model, but it still does most of what I need. It has a touch screen, I can sell stuff on eBay with it, and I can get tons of free apps for it. All of the utilities that come with it are great. I love the Safari web browser, built in dictionary, and other nice features. It's not perfect, but it's the best I've ever had.

13. mimi8zm

mimi8zmMember

Threads:
    I don't change phones very often. I've only had about 4 since I started using cellphones, and one was accidentally left somewhere and wasn't returned. Of all those phones, I prefer my iPhone 4s, which I am using today. I can upgrade it, but since it is still working fine, I have opted to stick with it. I can do a lot of stuff on it and use it as an alarm, an organizer, an iPod, a games center, a camera (although it could use a flash), etc. I just love using it!

14. rollybooz

rollyboozActive Member

Threads:
    My favourite phone currently has got to be my BlackBerry Bold. I've shuffled between many phones from my very first Nokia 3350 to Motorolas, back to Nokia, Sony Ericsson and even the iPhone. However, I'm still very much in love with my current BB. I love the way it looks, the full keyboard it has as compared to a touchscreen and messed up auto correct function. Though many would say that the BB performs far behind in terms of entertainment value, and I wouldn't refute that, it really is a great phone to have for managing my schedules and checking emails on the go. Internet browsing is also not too bad on it though it could be faster but overall, I'm really happy with it!

15. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well my favorite phone would be the Sony Ericsson G900, because it has a touchscreen plus keypad, and I hate using touchscreen keys. It's packed with features that were the latest when it was released, and I use its wi-fi often. It's quite durable too. I have used mostly Sony Ericsson phones and they really are quite durable. I haven't used that many phones in my life, so I think for now this would be the best phone that I have used so far.

16. novasparker

novasparkerActive Member

Threads:
    my first love affair was with the Blackberry Curve. I loved Sprint TV and being able to watch my shows the day after they aired....kind of like onDemand on Comcast. But my newest and most likely permanent love affair is with the iPhone. I love how easy it is to use...how useful it is and even though I don't get Sprint TV anymore, there is plenty of other stuff on there to keep me busy. I haven't gotten the iPhone 5 yet, but I think that its making the short list for Christmas this year. Still no ipad, but that's ok.

17. clay1224

clay1224Banned

Threads:
    My favorite phone of all time, is the iPhone 4S. It's fast, thin, and extremely light.

18. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite phone is any Sony Ericsson phone, because that's my favorite phone manufacturer. I can't say that I have a definite favorite model, because phone manufacturers will be continuously releasing new models every couple of months, but in general, I prefer a Sony Ericsson phone among all the models out there.

19. alucard02

alucard02New Member

Threads:
    Xperia Play for me. Its definitely one of the best phones I've had, most likely since I'm a geek :p And I've also always loved Sony Ericsson phones.

20. copper

copperMember

Threads:
    Well, all time it was nokia before I started to use android. As I got accustomed with android, I can't think but Samsung.