What is your favorite phone of all time?

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by paolochicha • Apr 12, 2012.

1. lyeileen

lyeileenNew Member

Threads:
    Nokia, in the last two years, it always run well.

2. UshaBecker

UshaBeckerMember

Threads:
    To be very frank, I had Samsung Wave but I am looking forward to purchase Samsung Grand... However, my all time favorite phone is iPhone!

3. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I think all of the smartphones are pieces of junk. I think the old basic phones back then were very good. I think the phones today have their goods and bads after you have them for a while. Personally the androids weren't the best. I remember mine freezing up all the time. I just got the new samsung galaxy, it's a pretty good phone,no complaints yet.

4. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    My favourite phone is the one that I am using right now, it is a Windows Phone called HTC Radar and I am madly in love with it - even more than I was with Iphone series of phones. In fact when I am due my upgrade in a couple of months I'll be looking for a newer HTC model. Even my nephews, nieces and step-grandson love the phone and nick it from me to play games on. :)

5. stevensmith

stevensmithBanned

Threads:
    the phone which was my best was NOKIA 6600. it was great in its size, features and was also pretty much made for rough tough use

6. EdenSB

EdenSBActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite phone of all time is the iPhone 4. For comparison, I've also owned the Galaxy Ace and a Nokia smartphone, as well as older phones. I've played around with newer Android phones too, including the Galaxy S4, Note, Note 2 and HTC Wildfire.

The interface is very good. The size is perfect. I can do everything I need with it. The display is very clear. The audio quality is great too.

7. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Before smartphones, i would have to say that Nokia made some pretty good phones, but nowadays i would go with any android based mobile phone.

8. iRichard

iRichardMember

Threads:
    I have an android cell phone, but my favorite phone of all time is an iPhone. I plan on buying one this summer. I like all the apps that an iPhone has and I like the design of it.

9. stevensmith

stevensmithBanned

Threads:
    samsung galaxy s3 is my best phone ever i used up

10. LucyDavid

LucyDavidNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite one is HTC hero. I like its friendly interface and the easy operations.

11. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I would say my all-time favorite mobile phone is the Samsung Note 2, which is considered a phablet. It is a fast phone that offers great features such as multi-window, Air-View, S-Pen, and more.

12. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My fave was the BB Torch. Good size, screen size, weight, worked perfectly, great battery life, qwerty keyboard that you could slide in our out, durable as heck.. all around great phone for me. I have an Android and Iphone and I hate them both.

13. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    On of those impossible destroy old Nokia phones. Lets face it, back in the day all you needed a phone was for calling an messaging. These phones gave you a good battery life and worked perfectly for years. What's not to like?

14. hometownglory

hometowngloryNew Member

Threads:
    I would guess that my favorite phone would be the Motorola Razr (i think that's how it's spelt?) that come out around 2007. Ah, just holding that phone would bring me back memories. Went through some good times and bad with the phone... It's basically a Nokia in disguise :p

15. jbepp

jbeppMember

Threads:
    My favorite phone is definitely the Motorola L6.
    I just love how it looks, how light it is and how durable it is. It was one of my first phones though, so it might just be nostalgia.

16. Peters879

Peters879Banned

Threads:
    NOKIA N72 is my fav phone.

17. ebby23

ebby23Member

Threads:
    I had a pink Razr which I loved and a Sidekick LX! I enjoyed both phones, especially the Sidekick! I also had a Blackberry before switching over to iPhone 4 years ago. I had a special bond with all of my phones. However, since switching over to the iPhone I don't see myself leaving Apple anytime soon!

18. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    Back in 2011 I saved my 2 consecutive months of salaries without buying anything else so I could purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note as soon as they were out. I have the phone until now and I never wanted to change again even if new models are produced each year. I'm even using it for working when I can't be bothered to open my laptop. It is my favourite so far out of all the phones I have used.

19. robin2508

robin2508New Member

Threads:
    My favorite phone is my first smartphone, iPhone 3GS. I am using iPhone 5S now, but i still miss the shape of 3GS, its back is so smooth and so easy to hold. And wont be too cold to hold first thing in the morning!