What Is Your Favorite Place For Swimsuits?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by SammyGregory • Jul 7, 2016.

1. SammyGregory

SammyGregoryMember

Threads:
    It's summer time! I was wondering where is the best place to buy a swimsuit as I am going on vacation soon to a beach. Preferably one that sells plus size swimsuits and has a store that I could look at online before going all over kingdom come searching.

2. Sydney M.

Sydney M.Member

Threads:
    Personally, I love Walmart for swimsuits. I know you're probably thinking "Oh my, who shops at Walmart for clothes?", but they actually have some awesome suits! They are only about $7 per top/bottom, so in total your suit will only cost around $14-$16. They have a great selection of colors and styles, and although I don't know how well their plus size selection is, I think it is worth a look for the cost. I have owned three or four of their tops and bottoms and none of them have fallen apart or anything crazy like that; most of them I still wear after 1 or 2 years of use. You could also check out Target if you're ok with spending a few more dollars, as many of my friends talk about how much they love Target's swimsuits.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ross dress for less, and maybe Victoria's Secret if I'm getting it for a special trip or something like that and can spend a little more. Which rarely happens! That is why I like getting swimsuits at Ross, because they usually have good brands for very affordable prices. Of course, it goes with your luck to find them at the right time.

4. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I love Marhsalls for swimsuits. I find they carry brand name suits at a fraction of the real price. I found 2 suits which are Bond Eye, an Australian swimsuit company for $30 each. I would also try Old Navy. They have a great selection and you can look at them online first before you head to a store. I've bought a few suits from Target as well. I find they aren't as well made but the price is right. I think Target starts putting on their summer clothes on sale around now. You should be able to get a swimsuit on sale as stores are starting to gear up for fall.

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    As usual, TK Maxx is top of my list. To be honest, there's not much I can't get from there. I also like UK giant online retailer, Asos because like TK Maxx they have round the year offers. The amount of brands available on there is limitless, too. Asos also has gorgeous own label stuff. These are my 2 go to places most stuff, including swimming gear.

6. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    I am a plus size gal so i can't purchase swimsuits at every store. I usually look at JC Penneys or Lane Bryant for ideas and then see if i can buy on sale.

7. SammyGregory

SammyGregoryMember

Threads:
    I never would have thought to look at Ross or Marshalls. Filmjunkie that is my issue as well, I am plus sized and I don't like trying on swimsuits in the store because of the fitting rooms. I'll have to take a look at them online, I did find swimsuitsforall and Forever 21 online the other day and started browsing them.

8. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266Active Member

Threads:
    When we visited the USA we bought my daughters swimsuits at Marshalls and they still love to wear them.
    It was also worth the price. We only paid 10 dollars each. I would go there again.
    Here in Germany many people order them online but I do not trust that they will actually fit.

9. SammyGregory

SammyGregoryMember

Threads:
    Thank you guys! I have searched and found these choices. Which do you think would look best? I am plus sized but hour glass type figure however I am 45 and not 21 so I don't want it to be tooo young looking. a_130925.a_132515.a_132463TK.a_3380.