What is your favorite Printer?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by dorothymoreno • Mar 25, 2013.

1. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I have used Canon, HP,Lexmark and I now use Kodak. Although these other printers were all pretty good printers the ink for them was really expensive and didn't give you too many prints for the price I was paying for the ink. The one I have now is a Kodak Printer and it has Scan,Copy,WiFi, Prints Photos from the printer and of course a printer all in one. I really like it and the prints are really good including the photos. The main reason I like it is because the Ink is so inexpensive and gives me way more prints then the other ones I used to use. The printer that I have right now is a Kodak ESP C315 and I love it. The only think I don't like is that they are a little big, but that is ok, I can deal with that. If they were to make one that was all in one and a little smaller it would be the perfect All In One Printer.

So I guess for now my favorite printer is my Kodak ESP C 315. What is your favorite printer and why?:D

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Brother laser printers. I currently use the HL-2140 model. It's about 3 to 4 years old. I love Brother printers because they are durable and are workhorses. The laser toner cartridges are cheaper than those for a HP laser printer.

I don't like HP computers, but I do love their laser printers. The only reason why I didn't get an HP is the cost of the replacement cartridges.

3. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    My last printer was a Lexmark, and it wasn't too heavy on inks, and they were among the more reasonably priced ones. However, it started to get a bit unreliable - sometimes it would print, other times it wouldn't. We replaced it with an

, because we read that it was very economical on inks - and it is! We're still using the original cartridges that were included with the printer, almost 5 months after we bought it. I don't print a lot of paperwork, but my husband has printed a lot of photographs, and the cartridges are still going strong. It's a bit big, but it's economical and reliable.

4. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    I've tried HP, Canon and Epson. I've bought Canon twice, my current printer is also a Canon. I find that Canon printers are easier to use. Aside from the fact that the software is easy to navigate other features like cleaning the printer head, aligning etc are easy to do and you won't need to get a technician over or call the customer support number. The ink cartriges are also cheaper compared to other brands.

5. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I have on,y had one printer for my whole life and it has worked perfectly.
    It is am HP and it is still going strong which is very surprising to me because I got it about 7 years so or when it first came out.
    I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a printer this this standard of quality!

6. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    We also have a Brother printer with fax, copier and scanner. So easy to use and hubby said he has that for 2-3 years already. :D

7. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    My answer is two fold. While I currently use Epson Style and Artisan Ink-jet Series, I would love to upgrade to a Samsung Laser-jet. So I love Epson Ink-jet printers but would be more comfortable with a Laser-jet printer especially Samsung brand!

8. Qponolic

QponolicNew Member

Threads:
    I've had HP and Canon in the past and now I have a "Epson". It's a all-in-one and I think I like this one the best.

SUsie Q

9. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I've owned HP and Epson printers (laser and color) and none of them gave me any problems. I don't pay much attention to the brand though.

10. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Use to own an old HP scanner/printer, but after going with Canon, i don't want anything else. Currently using a PIXMA MG4250, really good price for great quality. Recommended by a friend that used a PIXMA MG3150, seems like all great printers come from Canon.

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Nice thread. For someone who has not bought a printer yet then the posts here are good suggestions to consider. We never really had the need for printers, that's why we never bothered to buy one. I will take note of the brands mentioned here.