What is your favorite Purse brand?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by iampeebs • Sep 1, 2012.

1. iampeebs

iampeebsMember

Threads:
    I love my purses as no matter how much my weight changes, my purse will always fit. I love the leather vintage purses by Betsy Johnson. I'm not a Coach girl, but do like their bucket style as it fits so much, but I refuse the ones that have their logo all over it.

2. bsherman46

bsherman46New Member

Threads:
    I really can't afford them, but I like Coach purses. I have one small purse of this brand, but would like more. I like the feel and sturdiness of the outside. The zippers and other snaps and buckles are very well made. The styles are classic and they look nice for a long time. One of the cross-body styles would be great for me. Of course, there are many other nice handbag styles out there.

3. iampeebs

iampeebsMember

Threads:
    I used to be able to afford them, but now only get on major clearance or at yard sales. A year or so ago, I found authentic coach purses in great shape for $10! I hate replica purses and would rather do without than buy a fake. Yes, I am a purse snob!

4. Pocs

PocsActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have a favorite brand. I shop according to style and structure. If I find one I like I check for sturdy stitching, strong heavy hardware and a well constructed lining. Preferably a leather outer, but I do have a few fabric bags.

5. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I do not have a favorite brand. Most of my purses are purchased on sale at affordable prices. I like leather and fabric bags.

6. jaimie_lorraine

jaimie_lorraineMember

Threads:
    I don't really have a favorite brand of purses. I get bored with them too quickly to spend crazy amounts on them as well. I really enjoy the store Francesca's for unique designs for purses. I am definitely a fan of big purses and they have a good selection of all sorts of different sizes available. The prices are very decent and the store has great clothes and jewelry too!

7. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I go through different phases for my bags. I admit though I love me a good bag. Right now I am into Dooney & Burke. I love that they have that key leash inside so I don't have to dig for my keys anymore. :) I also love the quality. They really stay nice looking. I have 3 so far. I also like that I can buy them from QVC, and get on the payment plan lol.

8. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I've only ever owned one brand name purse, and that's the one I have now. I got it from Brooklyn Industries (free while mystery shopping), and I mostly like it because of the pattern... but it is kind of cool to carry around a Brooklyn Industries purse, haha.

9. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not really into purse brands. I buy a purse based on his style, color and size. While window shopping, I do find that I like a lot of purses by Michael Kors and Donney and Burke. At one time, I used to favor Kate Spate, but not so much anymore.

10. iampeebs

iampeebsMember

Threads:
    I walked into Saks and didn't look at the brand or anything, fell in love with a purse, looked at the tag and $10,000! Obviously, it stayed at the store. I love a quality purse and the name doesn't mean jack to me. I do find I am attracted to designers styles. I hate purses as status symbols!

11. AutumnFaith2012

AutumnFaith2012Member

Threads:
    It's crazy, but I don't care for the designer brands. Besides the price, I just think they're over the top and a bit much. What I love are the smaller purses from the unknown names or even the handmade purses. By handmade I mean original handy work that you can pick up at any fall festival, artisan event, or even from overseas trips. A friend of mine just came back from Asia and purchased several purses from a charity there. Of course I bought one! What better way to help those in need then by purchasing handmade products...not to mention not many people back home will have the same purse/style!

12. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I love my Multi Louis Vuitton and Chanel bag. They might be fake but I love them very much.lol

I like Prada and Gucci too, I pretty much like all purses.

13. iampeebs

iampeebsMember

Threads:
    I always used to pick up a handmade purse at a festival I used to attend. I think I have 3 from

. Every year she set up at the Fliwertown festival and I would go just to see her new designs.

14. poizinivee

poiziniveeNew Member

Threads:
    I am a purse fanatic. I love,love,love,love handbags. I have a few favorite brands. I love Coach, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Cole Haan, and Gucci. If you like Coach, the outlets are always cheaper than the mall and you get an additional percentage off of the already reduced price.

15. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I don't have a favorite brand either.

In fact, I'm not even sure I could name very many brands of bags. I don't pay attention and I don't spend much money on purses ever.

16. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    I love Hobo! It was my first "expensive" purse, and I still carry it. I bought a Kate Spade at a garage sale once but it turned out to be a fake.

17. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Handmade purses are fantastic, aren't they? There are a few artisan vendors that sell theirs on street corners in Soho. I never buy them because I already have a purse and I don't need another one, but they're so pretty to look at that I'd consider it.

18. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a Matt and Nat fan. They made nice purses in a ton of different styles! The price is okay--under 100$ if you buy them at Winners (in Canada) or other similar discount stores. But the purses are made with a recycled plastic bottle lining (feels just like suede). They last a really long time too so it's worth the cash.

19. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I don't have a favorite purse brand because I just buy non name bags usually from discount stores or Burlington Coat factory. Nine West and Guess are the only low cost brand name bags I've owned in the past. They are pretty durable.

20. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    My absolute favorite brand of purse is Fossil, especially the ones with a tapestry print. Many have a vintage look and the quality is the best. I've had mine for several years with a lot of heavy use and it still looks good, but I would like a new one. The caveat, like most good brands is expense. Sometimes 6pm has had them deeply discounted and that's where I got mine. Other than that, ebay is the only other place I've found, and even there, they aren't cheap.