What is your favorite Purse brand?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by iampeebs • Sep 1, 2012.

1. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't pay much attention to the purses' brands but I like David Jones ones. I find them really convenient. I usually buy good quality and practical purses.

2. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I have a friend who makes fantastic clutch bags.. I so love them. I don't really have a brand that I am crazy about .. but love to collect handbags. My husband gets mad with me for I have no storage space in my closet and try to shove my bags into his space.. We have fights over bags.

3. SpringBreeze

SpringBreezeActive Member

Threads:
    If money was no issue, my favorite brand would be Hermes. And Prada would be a close 2nd. But since money is an issue, :) I don't have a favorite brand that I shop. I just buy whatever I can afford that looks good. I'm not a big purse shopper. I'd rather spend my money on a cute outfit or pair of shoes.

4. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    Ameise and Coach, both are my favourite handbags brands. They are full of fashionable collection at reasonable price. They also offer great deals sometimes. I got the best result from both of these brands. They are durable and good looking.

#24Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013