What is your favorite restaurant?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Mikered25 • Sep 16, 2012.

1. Mikered25

Mikered25Member

Threads:
    I have a question, what is everyone's favorite restaurant and why? My personal favorite is Hibachi Grill, my reason is because they have my favorite seafood which is sushi. Not only that but they are also really affordable in price and they are open 24 hours a day. Whenver I go to visit my parents, I always go to that restaurant because I like the food and the service.

2. jaimie_lorraine

jaimie_lorraineMember

Threads:
    My favorite place to eat is called Limon located in San Francisco. It serves an assortment of Peruvian food and it was by far the best food that I have had ever. The atmosphere is also wonderful and the wait staff was so friendly and really enjoyed explaining what the food was- It was my first time eating peruvian food! If you are ever in the area I recommend trying this place!

3. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Tough call, I can't really narrow it down. There's two in California, one is called The Cliff House. It's literally on a cliff overlooking the ocean (right by the Camera Obscura). The food was great, but what is even better is going there for a late dinner and getting a window seat to see the sun set over the water. There was also a Mexican restaurant I can't recall the name of over in Santana Row that makes the most incredible carnitas.

In Chicago, I really enjoyed Mike Ditka's and Hub 51.

In New York city, Da Umberto's is a fantastic little Italian restaurant.

4. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    I also like those Mexican restaurants offering chilli back ribs and 4 season tropical drinks. Maya Mexican Restaurant particularly offers those well done grilled steak mixed with corn kernels :D

5. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite restaurant is a little place down the road from me called Picante. They have really cheap margaritas during happy hour, and at every other time the food is awesome and the prices are incredibly low. I've had dinner and drinks there with my husband for $20 or less.

6. Cornholio

CornholioActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think I have a favorite restaurant itself but there are certain types I like more than others. I love chinese, hibachi places or american steak houses the most but I don't have an actual restaurant I like more than the others.

7. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite varies from day to day. I like quite a few different places. I live in a town where there aren't any good unique places to eat. They are mostly chains. I like the food, but it's hard to pick just one. I used to live in central Illinois and I miss an Italian restaurant there called Avantis. I will eat there a few times every time I visit.

8. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Many of my favorites have come and gone but one that remains in L.A. today is Lawry's. I never get tired of the spinning salad or the taste of tender meat that makes me forget about carbs, calories, or saturated fat content. Even though they have expanded their menu, there is nothing like prime rib with all the trimmings.

9. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I really don't think I could pick my favorite restaurant. I am such a mood eater. So, it really depends on what I am wanting for the time being. I love Mexican, Italian, Hibachi, and more. I really do not like seafood or sushi. I definitely will not eat sushi! Yuck!