What is your favorite season and why?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Kaylah • Dec 2, 2013.

1. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite season is definitely summer. I hate the cold. I love being able to go to the beach and things like that. I'm always miserable in the fall and winter because all I want to do is stay inside all day, every day.

What is your favorite season? What are your favorite things to do during your favorite season?

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a hard time choosing between winter and summer, because they offer both ends of the spectrum I love the most. I love the cold for snuggling and bundling up; hot drinks, christmas, winter sports. And I love summer for the heat, summer sports, bbqs, patios, outdoor concerts. I can't choose my favourite, I look forward to both every single year :)

3. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite reason is definitely autumn because the weather isn't too hot nor too cold. I like the falling leaves because that's where it reminds me of life begins anew. Another reason is that I don't have to suffer through the hot weather because I can't really function when it's too hot. Autumn would be the perfect season for me out of the four.

4. randee555

randee555Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite season is Spring but Winter is close behind. Once the weather starts to get warm and all the flowers start to bloom, it's awesome. Plus, my birthday is in April so that's an added bonus! I also love the smell of freshly cut grass, as a kid I could'nt wait for the grass to be cut so i could run around the lawn barefoot and just enjoy the smell and feel of the grass.

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    To me it's a tie between spring and fall. Actually where I live the weather is tropical, so not that much of a difference between the seasons. I dislike summer because it gets hot as hell and I hate being sweaty and nasty all the time. But at winter it tends to rain a bit more than usual, and I also dislike getting wet... so I would say spring and fall are my favorites!

6. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite is Spring, I love the cool air and the slow breeze in my face. It's the season where the greens will return, it signifies life and gives the feeling of hope. Great season it is.

7. freebiefan1

freebiefan1New Member

Threads:
    Definitely Summer. I just hate the cold.

8. smlewis00

smlewis00Member

Threads:
    I could never choose just one! I love each season but for different reasons.
    I love summer because I enjoy the warm weather! I love laying by the pool under the sun! I love summer picnics and being outdoors!
    I enjoy spring because everything is fresh! The flowers are blooming and I can begin planting my garden.
    I absolutely love the fall weather as well! I love going hiking and hearing the leaves crunch beneath my feet! Fall is percet for cozy sweaters, hot cider, and boots. Not to mention all the wonderful fall foods! Caramel apples are one of my favorites! Plus, added bonus: my birthday is in the fall!
    I like winter because it means I can stay inside and cuddle up with a good book or watch a good movie. Christmas is also in the winter and who doesnt like Christmas? :) Snowmen, hot chocolate and candy canes are my favorite winter joys.

9. marvelousgirl

marvelousgirlBanned

Threads:
    My favourite season is summer because it's hot and so green in every place it's so cool :)

10. thriftymama

thriftymamaNew Member

Threads:
    My favourite season would be Spring, the weather is warmimg up, the days are getting longer and I feel I can come out of hibernation and get active again. Quite often make plans for the summer so normally have plenty to look forward to which makes me happy.

11. hari11so

hari11soNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite season winter, when snow fall is happened. I am happy with that because my wife and me too much kidding each other by throwing pcs of snow.

12. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    My absolute favourite season is summer. I just think there is nothing better than summer. However, living in the UK means we don't get too much of a summer and you're usually lucky if it doesn't rain two days in a row. But I love going to hot countries. I just think when it's warm and sunny. The plants are beautiful and green, people are happy and relaxed and the whole atmosphere just changes. It's magical.

13. Karan Singh

Karan SinghNew Member

Threads:
    I love monsoon. Speciallly in India, this weather is amazing. There is no better season than monsoon

14. Cadence

CadenceMember

Threads:
    My favorite season is definitely summer! I love the sun, not being cold all the time and being able to wear whatever I want. I generally get cold a lot and I really hate it, although I often get cold in the summer too is still the warmest time of the year.. I do like the spring too, when the birds start to sing, the snow is melting and the sun finally returns after a long dark winter.

15. crucider

cruciderNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite season is summer. I'm not a fan of the cold, but I'm not so much a fan of the heat but I do prefer heat over the cold. Plus I can play outside sports instead of indoor sports, and run track which is always a plus for me. And summer all around is just nice, you don't have to worry about having to wear coats, and stuff.

16. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    The only reason I like summer is because there's no school and it's always less busy than something like winter with major holidays. I do like the weather of winter and spring a lot more though. Fall is my least favorite because it's back to school time.

17. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like fall because it gets a little cooler in Florida and summer because my daughter has no school ,so we get to hang out a little more. I don't like winter because there's a lot of financial pressure to have the perfect Christmas and buy and consume. The sales pitches get more obnoxious in winter.

18. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    My favorite season is Winter. I like winter for a number of reasons. The reason I like winter is because it is cool and it is comfortable to me. I hate the summer, I mean I would rather be a little cold than be sweating. However I like a lot of activities you can do in the summer. Other than that I am a winter type of guy.

19. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm no longer a winter person. I do love it.. so much fun, beautiful, lots to do. But summer is what I live for now. The vibe is amazing, the streets are alive, the music is everywhere, the heat, the sun on your skin, the water. I love everything about it.