What Is Your Favorite Survey Company?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Deeishere • Jun 13, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    If you do online surveys to earn extra cash what is your favorite one? My favorite is Globalmarket. They offer .05 points per survey if you don't qualify. Surveys you do qualify for will range from 50 to 300 points or more. They send a lot of surveys so the points add up quickly. They also offer various special projects that you can get testers and earn extra cash. Right now I have 2385 points in my account which equals to $119.00. It does not take long to accumulate that many points. Another favorite of mine is Pine Cone Research. They offer many product testers. You won't earn cash, but points which can be used to buy gifts on their site. They have some really good gifts. I have order a 4 piece cookware set and plates recently.

2. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    So far my favorite site is Swagbucks.com. Previously I had tried Inbox Dollars, Panda Research and Global Market Research. It was hard to cash out. Swagbucks combines surveys, games, and watching ads. They have been very faithful in paying me with electronic cards to various department stores and restraunts.

3. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I agree that inbox takes forever to cash out. When I did cash out, I decided to delete my account. It's much too time-consuming clicking on sites just to make a few pennies. It's not worth my time.

4. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:

works pretty much the same way most other survey panel websites do. But At Inbox Dollars you can earn money by not only taking surveys, but also by reading email, shopping online, product testing, and playing online games. Also what's best for me, Inbox Dollars members are also showered with freebies like shopping discounts from time to time. I have myself taken advantage of these discounts as they are quite steep. The end result is a habit whereby I check my account for any discounts every time I buy something even though Inbox Dollars doesn’t offer discounts for all the things I buy.

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Mine is Onepoll cause you almost always qualify for their surveys, payout is a little high but when you cashout you get your money within a week, the lastest! And I haven't been disqualified from a survey once since I have joined nor have I reached the end to see get a data full message. So far this is my favorite by far as well as OpionionSqaure they send your giftcard the same day and it's easy to reach a cashout limit for amazon gift cards.

6. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    My Points is my favorite survey site. As with most there are various earning activities. Just recently I've been earning 10 points just for checking for available surveys. My lifetime points since 2014 has reached over 13,000 redeemed in gift cards and that's more than the other survey sites that I participate with.

7. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite is Pinecone Research. I earn $3 a survey and they always send me things to try out for free. Right now I am testing out some food for my pets (can't say which!) and it is awesome. I have tried out name brand shampoos and a bunch of other products in the past few years. It's amazing!

8. tgthewriter1

tgthewriter1New Member

Threads:
    The only survey website I know is cashcrate. Lately, the website has not been producing income. I appreciate you guys for sharing.

9. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    You know I've been doing surveys since 1997 and I never heard of OnePoll. I don't know how I missed this one. I just googled it and I'm going to sign up and try this one. Thanks for the information. Boy, I learn so much being on this site. :D

10. shcoo

shcooMember

Threads:
    The only one I use right now is Swagbucks. I mostly earn points by taking surveys. It is possible for me to make $7 per day on there if I try hard, which really adds up. They pay you through PayPal which you can then transfer to your bank account. They also have Amazon cards and other gift cards, but I always use the PayPal. They also have codes that give you 5 cents per day if you enter them in your phone, and they have a bonus program and a referral program too. I've tried a few survey sites and this is the only one I've stuck with for months.

11. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the input. I just recently signed up for Onepoll so I am still new at it. I do get a nice amount of surveys from them. I can't wait to see what happens with this company. I love fast payouts.

12. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like surveyspot.com...they do pay and quickly too like within a day or 2 in the beginning then when you cash out regularly they pay within a few hours! Not all surveys I've been asked to do is finished, I wouldn't quit my day job, but it does make good extra money. I tried some of the different sites, but it didn't work for me. Some I haven't heard of and will research it...thanks! Good luck everyone for making lots of money needed!

13. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love the following survey companies because not only are they legit but as long as you're diligent, you'd really earn from them: Global Test Market, iPanel Online, Viewfruit, AIP and MySoapBox. If you're new to the survey world, please dispel all notion that you'd earn big here. Survey sites can help supplement your existing income but don't rely on them because they won't give you much.

14. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have tried a few but they take so long to get nowhere. After asking a lot of questions they come back with I don't meet the requirements so I stick with Swabucks. It would be nice to have one more that I could pick up a few dollars from but I haven't found one yet.

15. hades_leae

hades_leaeActive Member

Threads:
    Right now I don't have a favorite because I can't seem to find any that is relevant enoughf or my time. I hate that many won't give you times for the length of the surveys, I will try some of the ones I've seen on here so far. I know about cashcrate, I made $3 dollars my first day on there, and then made an extra $1.50 on the next day, I just hate the $20 dollar payout.

I like doing surveys on mTurk because I never get rejected, and don't have problems fishing out the bad requesters using plugins, and hitsworthturkingfor on Reddit. I just want to find something where I can honestly make $3 or $3.5 plus an hour because it's worth it then. I don't like companies where the survey will go past 1 hour, and then you'll get paid $.60 cents for it.

Pine Cone sounds good, as well as OnePoll, I just want to keep making consistent money with them, but for now I have no favorite.

16. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    I've been using epoll so far. But GlobalMarket and PineCone Research sounds neat, I'd check that out when I have enough time to spare over surveys, I like to fill up these things as long as they are within my interest.

17. clair02

clair02Member

Threads:
    Thank you all for these wonderful suggestions. So far I had only ever used CashCrate and Clixsense to try to make some extra money online. I am going to try all these suggestions and hopefully I will find a few more survey sites that work for me. Thanks again.

18. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, you seem to be doing very well with GlobalTestMarket, Deeishere! Way to go :) It's such a shame I can't join the site because I'm not eligible. Survey sites generally don't work for me, even the ones touted as being good. I guess it's because of my profile and/or my location. Interestingly enough, I recently received a PM from someone I know through some of these online sites, and he was basically urging me to blatantly lie when filling my profile questions. Call me a fool, but I just couldn't bring myself to do something like that. So I guess that's it for me and survey sites.

I have an account with YouGov, but it's the only survey site I use. It's ok, the surveys are sometimes interesting, not too long and there's no such thing as being screened out. However, it takes forever for the points to add up. But I'm sticking it out with it.

19. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I'm sorry that you are not able to do surveys on Globalmarket. I thought they were international. They are awesome! One of the best to earn a nice amount of cash. It could get overwhelming for some people because they sometimes will send me 10-12 surveys at one time. They are easy and don't take long to do. I also like how if I do not qualify I still get points for trying. This is how the points add up so quickly.

20. GreenPersimmon

GreenPersimmonMember

Threads:
    I have tried a couple but the only one that hasn't scammed me out of money has been Cashcrate. I've make a couple hundred off the site. I made sixty off it one month. The only problem is that they don't pay you as soon as you reach the minimum but when the month after. There isn't a paypal option until you have made five hundred or so off the site or you ave a ton of referrals.