What is your favorite thing to do for fun?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by firelily99 • Mar 6, 2014.

1. firelily99

firelily99New Member

Threads:
    Do you have a hobby or play a sport for fun? Why did you choose the activity that you do and how often do you participate in it?

2. starfox64

starfox64Active Member

Threads:
    I like to shoot hoops. It is such a great sport because you can either play it by yourself or with a large group of people. I use it to relieve stress after a long day and try to play at least a few times a week. I only play it for fun (not much of a dribbler), but I did play back in high school :).

3. kindredsoul

kindredsoulNew Member

Threads:
    I like to read. It calms me down and I feel like I get to go on a mini vacation. I enjoy reading books as well as stuff on the Internet. I usually read books that have to do with parenting, stay-at-home working moms and books about moms that go to work. I also like to read homeschooling posts. Since I have a young son, we spend a lot of time painting together. When I don't have money to buy paper then I actually go to the yard and buy rocks. Does anyone remember "pet rocks?"

4. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I like walking and being outside. My hobbies I don't enjoy much anymore. Being inside makes me depressed and unhealthy food easily accessible inside the house makes for a bad combination. I like walking a lot, getting tired, then relaxing somewhere.

5. postergirl

postergirlMember

Threads:
    I love Go-Karting! We have a track here, where I live. The karts go up to 70km/hr at a cost of $24 for 8 minutes. Very pricey, but worth every penny.

6. margarito

margaritoMember

Threads:
    My hobby is playing sports always :D I keep on playing basketball and badminton whenever I find some leisure time. If I really don't have some leisure time to play I make time only to play these sports. I also love dancing and also participate in activities like dance and organize events with the same.

7. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love swimming. Whenever I can, I ride my bike out to the nearby crater lake and throw myself into the water. It's about 12km away and by the time I get there I am usually all hot and sticky and ready for the beautiful water. I like the fact that fishing is prohibited in this lake, which has made the fish population very abundant and also fearless. I often have a whole swarm of little and medium sized fish following me around, some even nibbling at me, probably checking out if I am edible. :)
    I like nothing better but to take my two swim noodles with me and safely paddle across the entire lake, checking out the resident turtles and pelicans.