What is your favorite/most used website for buying clothes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by daniellemx • Mar 12, 2014.

1. daniellemx

daniellemxNew Member

Threads:
    I love shopping online, it's so relaxing and fun even if I'm just "window shopping." I usually use Amazon the most however I'd like to find some new cheap sites for clothes shopping. What websites do you shop from the most?

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't purchase clothes online, but my daughter loves Amazon also, she also uses Target to some things for the family and the house.

3. Nicole87

Nicole87Member

Threads:
    To be honest, I don't really buy clothes online. I'm well aware that there are a few online shops that sell clothes at a really cheap price, but what I don't like about buying clothes online is that I cannot try them on. I have, however, bought a few pairs of running shoes and other sport related products from SportsDirect.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When it comes to buying clothes online, my favorite websites are Forever 21, H&M, and another favorite has been Old Navy. Those are all websites that have really affordable clothes, and they are even easier to find online! For Forever 21 for example I buy online without any fear, because I know if it doesn't fit I can go directly to the store, return it and exchange it for something else. It's very convenient to buy clothes online!

5. Neperon

NeperonActive Member

Threads:
    In clothing again Target is tremendous they keep offering good discounts and sales as well so yeah it feels great when you get to see something which is fine enough in a way and at the same time lets you understand the worth of the product how appropriately your spending on something.

6. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really buy clothing online as I prefer to be able to physically test the clothes first before buying them but when it comes to other product I'm interested to buy from online store, I mostly go with Amazon and also Ebay. So far I have not tried any other online stores for online shopping.

7. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I love us.asos.com. The site has a huge selection, a wide range of prices, great sales AND free shipping on any order. I can add a few trendy pieces to my wardrobe for a couple hundred dollars. Wait for when they do the extra discount off of sale items, it's a great time to stock up.

8. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Usually I shop by brands. Rather that I go to a general online store for clothes. I go on the website of the brand that I plan to shop on like say Nike or Aeropostale. I find this more convenient and also of less distraction because I am already on the shop of the clothes that I would like to be wearing, though I don't not yet specifically which to buy. I also find this more time-saving.

9. ezio

ezioBanned

Threads:
    Same here.. I had also like to buy cloth from asos store because on this store, i found very huge range and variety of products...:)