What is your Favourit action movie?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by sharjeel • Apr 10, 2013.

1. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    hi guys i srarted this thread as its tital shows that why i started it,
    now every one tell that what is your favourit action movie and with the name upload its one picture,by my own choice i like G.I.JOE

Best-Hollywood-Action-Movies.

2. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    Action is not my favorite genre, however, I really loved the movie Salt. I do have to admit that I'm pretty obsessed with Angelina Jolie. But that aside, I thought it was a pretty good action film. Definitely my favorite Angie action film. I haven't seen G.I Joe though, but I'm not sure its my kind of movie.

3. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Inception was pretty cool, not only for the action scenes, but for the story in general. Also the characters are really well acted and the the special effects are awesome.

4. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    There are too many to mention. I don't think I could actually pick a favorite action movie of all time. (2 mins later) Um! no, still can't pick one. LOL!

5. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I love a ton movies so it is very hard to choose one for me.
    I would have to say that it would be a tie between the Die Hard series and Inception. I just adored both of these because in these movies I was definitely glued to the movie screen the whole time. The plots are just brilliant and so unbeatable in my opinion and I would love to shake the directors and producers hands for making such films.

6. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'd have to go with Death Race on this one. Even if it wasn't such a big hit when it came out, I find it to be very underrated. I think it was very well put together, the story was very good, the characters were well developed and they were played well by the actors, and of course, Jason Statham was awesome as usual. :)

7. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    nice coments:eek: if anyone doesnot like action movies that is not a matter dudes,everyone have his own choice,

8. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    GI Joe is definitely awesome! But I'm also a fan of DIE HARD! I love that film series! Bruce Willis for me is perfect action star.

9. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    yes i also watch DIE HARD,that is also awesom,