What is your favourite Photography App?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Syd Arthur • Sep 15, 2012.

1. Syd Arthur

Syd ArthurNew Member

Threads:
    Since I bought an iphone I have had great fun with the camera. It takes great photographs and you can even buy add on lenses for it. I have a zoom and a fisheye!

Some of the photography apps I have found are really good, some not so good. My two favourite apps are Instagram and 360.

Instagram is a really cool app that lets you filter photographs in the style of various old film cameras. They are really good filters and make photographs look very atmospheric. The app is also a social networking app where people share photographs.

360 is a panorama App. It stands above other panorama apps because it actually allows you to photograph the entire scene, sky, floor and everything! You can post them online and see other peoples Panoramas. Its a really cool App.

Does anybody have any other suggestions for photography Apps?

2. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    Is Instagram counted? because that's the one I use. Too bad I won't be able to use it from now because it got stolen when I'm on my way home from school. T.T

3. annagoryun

annagoryunMember

Threads:
    I like Pics Art (Instagram is taken) because there is a lot of variety to filters and effects. It's like Mini Photoshop. But Instagram is definitely beats them all. OOOOH does Facebook count :)?

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use Pixlr-o-Matic. It has a lot more filters than Instagram so I could be more creative with my pictures. It's also very easy to share the pictures via Facebook, Twitter, or other social networking sites.

5. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I like the Picasa app on android. It's pretty cool app to use and edit pictures.

6. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I've always used Vignette on my Android to take photographs. It's a billion times better than the default camera app, and not just because of the effects it has, but also because it makes photos look a lot clearer.

7. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite one would have to be the panorama app.
    When I first downloaded this app I was so surprised that it was free because of the amazing quality that it had.
    Not many apps can capture everything around you while this app is so easy to use and you get such a incredible result from it.
    I would recommend it to anyone.

8. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I have been looking for photo apps but haven't found any good ones I would love some as well

9. Danblu

DanbluMember

Threads:
    I must say, I never really explored this kind of app and reading the previous posts I see there's a lot to choose from. I will definitively try some of the ones suggested so far. I've used Instagram for a while, got a little bored of it though, it's fun for a month or two but the novelty wore off fast for me.

I think these are actually pretty handy apps, none the less, for people without photoshop or time for editing, they are a pretty nice, quick alternative!

10. unreal83

unreal83New Member

Threads:
    My favorite would be Flickr! Looking at others pictures is a great way for us to improve our photography, the composition and gives us some inspiration.

I believe that photography is not all about fanciful effects but the right composition at the right time. Looking at others' works is a great idea.