What is your favourite shop?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Jrh2 • Mar 5, 2014.

1. Jrh2

Jrh2Member

Threads:
    There are so many different shops around and everybody has preferences over shops and brands of where they like to purchase items. Which shop do you love to visit and why?

My favourite shop is the Disney Store. I don't have one where I live so whenever I go to the UK it is the first (and last) place we visit. I have always loved disney so walking into a shop full of it is so fun and magical. I really like how it is full of great quality products which are perfect for children's gifts but it is a shame they don't have more adults products in the shops as well.

2. erikao1o

erikao1oMember

Threads:
    I love the Disney Store! I remember it being my favourite place to go when I was a kid. We didn't have a Disney Store in my hometown, so sometimes when we drove out to Toronto my mom would take me and my sister there. Thanks for bringing back some great memories :)

As for your question, I think my favourite store is H&M as I really love all of their clothing, and I find that it is usually really well priced. I also love visiting Forever 21 and any kind of shoe store.

3. DankAllen

DankAllenBanned

Threads:
    My favorite place to shop is Modell's Sporting Goods in the mall. They have everything from sporting equipment, to shoes, to athletic clothing. I am a huge sports nerd so that place is right up my alley.

4. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMamaMember

Threads:
    I would have to say that my favorite store is the Dollar Tree for everyday needs. I just love that you can find brand name things for a dollar sometimes. Plus, they have almost everything. No matter what we need for our house or family, they usually have it. I've bought things there that last me longer than designer brands, and I've tasted food there that tasted better than high-priced items at the grocery store. I really like them a lot. As far as clothing stores, I'm going to go with the Salvation Army...I keep it thrifty! :)

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite shop is MAC!! I just love it there! I have been obsessed with MAC cosmetics for a long time now, and sadly I don't buy there as much as I used to, but I still can't resist getting in and taking a look whenever I'm around and see one of their stores! I also love Forever 21! It's such a cheap store and I know whatever I find there is going to be affordable... it's a good feeling to know you can buy whatever is in the store!! Plus their clothes are pretty trendy and I always find nice stuff there.

6. winsomenotions

winsomenotionsMember

Threads:
    My favorite store is Cotton On by far. It has a great selection of cute and trendy clothes that really appeal to me. They also have adorable accessories too, I recently got a scarf for $2 where I would have paid $5+ elsewhere. I especially love Cotton On's clearance section because tons of wearable items go on sale for really low prices. I get cardigans there for $10 apiece. Other stores that I often shop at are Sephora, Forever 21, and Target. All of these places have good deals and awesome products and I would recommend any of them!

7. Judia

JudiaNew Member

Threads:
    Can I say my favorite store is a website store. Aliexpress, do you know it. I like it very much, ahah, I got several pieces on the second-kill promotion. Use the cheapest money to get the best products. I don't like to go shopping in real stores.

8. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is a really generic question lol, but as a sportsman I want to believe I am my favorite stores are sport stores like Decathlon or Nike and Adidas outlet, they have a really wife offer of sport clothings and material and they always have huge discounts.

9. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favourite shop has got to be the discount bookstore in the main street of my town. I like the way it managed to survive despite of all the competition on the internet and the corporate book stores in the malls. The discount bookstore has everything I need. A mixture of second-hand and discounted books on a vast variety of subjects. I have found real treasures there and I will keep on supporting it, even when I don't have a need for a particular book. It is open on weekends, and that's when I like to go there and spend some time browsing over the latest arrivals.

10. Eagle910

Eagle910Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite shop is Gamestop. I am really in to gaming so Gamestop would be appealing to me for obvious reasons. I also like the fact that they offer good quality pre owned games at a fraction of the price compared to if you were to buy it new.

11. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I like Barnes and Nobles because it has a calm atmosphere. Sadly, a lot have closed down and are usually replaced with a store that's boring and ugly. I think they add something special to malls, surrounding stores and whatever area they're in. I wish I could work at a Barnes and Nobles but there are none near by anymore.

12. asking21

asking21New Member

Threads:
    My favourite shop is WHSmith, I love books and magazines and reading in general. I used to dream about WHSmiths as a young boy and allthough they are far from the cheapest, you can usually find a good read in there.

13. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I used to love The Disney Store, but I think they have all shut down now. The first time I went into one was in Pearl City at the mall and it was so neat! They had so many things for collectors, which I was at that time. I loved all the figurines they had and wanted to collect every one of them. That one has shut down, and the last one I saw was in the Boise mall, it to shut down unfortunately.

14. micah13

micah13Member

Threads:
    That's a really difficult question. I'm not sure if this qualifies as a shop, but there are warehouse type outlets that take shipments of restaurant supplies and special cheeses, cultural foods from all over the globe, and organic and healthful food that is near the expiration date or was just overstocked, and they price it extremely low, and you get get good quality food and really top level cuisine for around 10% of what it usually costs retail. For example, Alice's Stick Cookies, which usually retail for $9.99 a box, were $0.59 a box at this outlet. It's not a chain like Aldi's, but I've found a few of these types of outlets in different states, so you'll probably have to search and see if you have one locally. They're not very popular because they don't usually do any advertising, but they get plenty of business.

15. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite store is Hobby Lobby. They have so many items for any kind of craft you are wanting to do, from fabric to canvas, kids crafts to holiday crafts. I also just love there home decor items, they have a huge variety that I just haven't seen anywhere else.

16. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Gamestop was my favorite store when I was younger and didn't know any better. Now I see that they sell used games with missing covers and no instruction manual for $25 while you can get complete games in great condition for $10 on Amazon or ebay. The first time I bought Ninja Gaiden used at Gamestop ages ago, it was a used copy with a ripped cover for $19. The second time I bought a replacement it was $9 for a copy on Amazon that was complete and in mint condition. Gamestop is dead to me. They offered me $3 for a new, sealed Red Dead Redemption.

17. Allison2021

Allison2021Active Member

Threads:
    Among the dollar stores my favorite is also the Dollar Tree.
    I love love love their school supplies. I used to go to Target for all of my school supplies until I shopped at the Dollar Tree one last August.