What is your hobby?

Discussion in Travel started by Ashlee • Oct 1, 2014.

1. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    florida2015! It is strange why you did not take the Paris tour? Don’t you like it? According to me it is the dreamland of many hearts and attracts all peoples. Well, I can believe you because I am also a traveler and these all things are also very appealing for me. I am glad to know about your visited destinations. Hawaii is such an amazing place and no doubt it has numerous attractions for all ages. What you say about it?

2. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    florida2015 ! You remind me my favorite place Hawaii. I have visited this state many times in my life but I always love to go there again and again to see its natural beauty. I really like to appreciate you florida for reading the travel books; according to me books help a lot to know more about anything. Next I plan to go to Thailand after my Aruba tour.

3. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    I love sports. I like to try everything, except for extreme sports. Lol. My favorites are basketball and tennis, though I'm so terrible at tennis. I also like going outdoors, cycling and running.

4. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    calebmelvern ! Great activities which you have liked ,my brother also loves cycling and running in his spare time with his friends. Sometimes I also went with him and enjoy this activity. Would you like to share with my your tennis experiences!!

5. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    roki123! The cycling is an interesting activity. I also love to do cycling some times. Once in the early morning we get up early and take trips around the Manali. It was a quite foggy morning and when we reached on the half way the downpour started. We hurriedly completed our trip and came back to the guest house.

6. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    I also love online gaming (I do it daily) though I don't consider it as a hobby but more for leisure (and some profits :)). My real hobby is sewing. I like to create something from old clothes. I use the fabric of old denim (or other sturdy material) and turn them into bags, hanging organizers, etc. :D

7. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I have quite a lot of hobbies that I love spending time on. I think some of my best hobbies are reading novels and learning quite a lot of different languages. I think I enjoy travelling also to certain extent. I love spending time on nature as it is quite an awesome experience.

8. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    akiii123! You have a wide and great list of hobbies. I appreciated your these hobbies and curious to know about them. I have a lot of questions to ask like i want to know your experience of novels? How many languages you have learned till now? And the last is that what is your most favorite destination for travelling?

9. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    akiii! I agree with Ashlee! I also want to know about your favorite hobby , because there was a time when I was crazy to read fantasy and horror novels; I think it was the golden time when I enjoy my favorite things like reading but now I am so busy and have no time to read the novels, book etc. But still sometimes I read some articles on my iPhone. Would you like to tell me which is your favorite novel buddy?

10. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    roki123! What type of novels you like to read? I am amazed to see your feelings that you were crazy for novels. I have never got a chance to read story novels because I like travelling and I always try to read articles and blogs about the travel. So I want to know about your novel reading experience? Which is your favorite novel?

11. Garryson

GarrysonBanned

Threads:
    I also like reading books, novels, different articles and blogs as well as traveling around this beautiful world because I want to know a little bit about everything around this world and these are a good source of information. Ashlee! As you mentioned; you are a travel lover. Here I would like to know what kinds of attractions fascinate you.

12. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Garryson! There are lots of attractions that fascinate me but the natural beauty is dominant to all. It attracts me and makes me happy and gives me the real pleasure and the peace of my mind. I like to explore the all natural attractions and beaches.Here I would like to know about you travelling taste? Which type of places you would like to explore?

13. Garryson

GarrysonBanned

Threads:
    Ashlee! Natural sites always grab my concentration to them, but I also love to visit the historical place. Because according to my opinion historical places help a lot to know about the traditions and culture of that region. That's why I try my best to visit the musums of every region. What will you say about this Ashlee?

#33Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
  14. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Hy everyone! Traveling, photography, music listening, and N.searching these are my favourite hobbies.

15. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    I love reading and watching foreign TV shows. I am fond of most of the US/UK TV shows ike Sherlock, Lost, How I met Your Mother, The 100 and others. They have got a really stporyline going on unlike our Indian soap operas.

16. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Hy wowtgp! I am totally agreed with you i also like to watch US/UK Tv shows as well according to me when i am free this best time pass. But i can't consider it in my hobbies. According to my point of view hobbies are those activities which you always love to do. And which gives you charm of your life. Its only just my opinion that's it.... What you says on that??

17. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    I must say it is a nice thread because in this discussion members can know more about one another. This discussion helps to know the likes and dislikes of every person and what are their favorite hobbies and what they like to do in their spare time? Kylrey ! what will you say about it am I right or not.

18. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey! The list of your hobbies is very interesting. These all hobbies are also my favorite. I love to travel around the globe and see the various tourist attractions. I always prefer to capture them in my camera so that I can see them in my home. What you say about photography and tourism?

19. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Absolutely right roki123! This is one of the best way for knowing likes and dislikes of others.
    Ashlee! I am very pleased to know about you hobbies. I think a person who is having interest in traveling must be interested in photography as well. Because a tourist always want to capture his all pleasant moments in his memories....:rolleyes: I never traveled without my handy cam because i am very passionate about traveling and captured my journey's in my dairy and my camera also....
    :) What do you say on that roki123 i also want to know about your point of view....

20. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Yes i totally agree with you Kylery! I am also a tourist and also very passionate about my trips. I don't want to let the single moment go without taking any picture or write about it in my dairy. Do you like to write dairy? I do:) in this way i try to hold the each and every moment of my life in it.