What is your hobby?

Discussion in Travel started by Ashlee • Oct 1, 2014.

1. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Ashlee! I also do write my dairy during my travel journeys. To make it more affectionate i also add some pictures with it. Ashlee this is one of my hobby and when ever i remain busy in my rotten life and feel tired i used to read my dairy. It offers me a pleasant feeling and i feel really fresh as i just came back from that journey....:eek:

2. missbee23

missbee23Member

Threads:
    I wish I could have travel as a hobby! It is just too darn expensive. Our family likes to play games, and make things ourselves. Recently, we have started making our own board games. When money is tight, almost all forms of entertainment gets cut. We don't have cable, we don't go to the movies, no new video games. But when we make our own games, we don't spend much money and we have memories that last a lifetime. We especially like role playing games like Dungeons and Dragons. It is a game with a lot of rules, so we made up a watered down version that is easy for little kids to play. They love to use their imagination to develop a character and have fancy swords.

3. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    missbee23 ! I must say it is also a nice hobby that you spend your time with your family . you know playing games on Sunday is my favorite activity like you. Recently my Facebook friend told about a new game named "i'm flying to the moon". Do you ever play this game? if yes, then brief me little about it!!

4. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Traveling and book reading is one of my favorite hobbies. Travel is my passion. I love to see beautiful and stunning places on earth. Mostly I like to read traveling books because through these books we can get a lot of new ideas and information about traveling. My favorite traveling book is "On The Road."

5. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Hy Maxwell! i am very glad to know about your favourite hobbies. I also read "on the Road" It is really worthwhile for me but my favourite book is "The Worst Journey in the World" It is written by Apsley Cherry. I found it really interested and best one i ever read before. Have you read this book????:rolleyes: If you haven't then i must suggest you to read this, i am sure you will like this. :)

6. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    It is really quite awesome that you also like travelling and book reading. These are also my favorite hobbies. Tell how many places of this stunning and vast earth that you have seen till now?
    I did not read this book. Would you like to tell me who has written it? and how it appeals you?

7. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    I have been visited China, Japan, Thailand, America, UK, France, Greece, Australia and India. All these countries offer a wide range of beautiful and incredible places. Can you tell me which countries or cities of the world you have been visited during your whole traveling life?

This book was written by American writer Jack Kerouac. This book is based on the travels of Kerouac and his friends across America. I like this book due to its quite unique story structure.

8. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Wow... Maxwell! i must say then you must be had a massive info about these all regions as well. It show you interest in traveling,nowadays America is one of most prominent and attractive place which attracts number of visit ours towards it. I visited there numerous of times yet, here i am going to share some of my favourite spots of this region. Golden Gate Bridge, Grand Canyon, Washington, Havasu Falls and Virgin Islands are most prominent, I know I know you want to say there is number of other attention grabbing so why these??? Because i had some of most pleasant experiences there, which makes these all places special for me. Tell me which ones are your favourite destinations of America????:)

9. primalclaws1974

primalclaws1974Member

Threads:
    I would travel nearly constantly if I was independently wealthy. As it is, I am not. I am able to take a 1,400 mile (one way) trip from home every two years. I think is still pretty good, and probably better than most. But hobbies are usually done more often than every two years. I manage a short trip to a neighboring state on the off year. In between the travels I am always reading about traveling (as I am doing at this forum), taking mental and literal notes, and learning about attractions, towns, hotels, climate, and landscape of places I have never been, but one day will be well prepared for. Do you put this much effort into your travels?

10. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah! primalclaws i do i am also very passionate about traveling and love to spend my all free time in traveling. I am glad to know about you love reading and sharing experiences, you know this is the best way to gain more knowledge about world's fabulous attractive spots.

11. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey, America is filled with a lot of incredible destination and it is difficult to share about its all beautiful destination. Here I want to tell you about some famous and my favorite spots of USA. Las Vegas Strip, Florida Keys, Niagara Falls, Golden Gate Bridge, Yellowstone and Grand Canyon are must visited places of this country.

12. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah Maxwell! Absolutely right that's why nowadays it is being best travel destinations of every tourist as well as for me. As it offers plenty of attractive spots.
    You really shared all splendid attraction of that place, These all are also one of my favourite travel destinations as well. But i am surprised buddy how could you missed NYC, which is one of most worthwhile and splendid attractions of USA??? it offers fabulous and amazing places where anybody could make his journey everlasting.... what you say ???

13. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    No Kylrey, how I can missed this destination. In fact it is one of my favorite cities of USA as well as all over the world. Actually I forgot to share its name in my previous post. Yeah you are right this state filled with incredible places like; Niagara Falls, Central Park, Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty and Times Square etc..

14. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    yeah maxwell! I was also wondering for that how you didn't even talk about new york. Because that region is one of most phenomenal and attractive spots of USA. Nowadays i am thinking to visit there during my winter vocations. Would you like to suggest me some of best places names where i could do lot of shopping for my friends and family too. .... Hy and please do share about your personal experiences :)

15. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey, here I am sharing the name of some famous and most visited shopping places of this region. These are following:
    1-Chinatown
    2-The Lower East Side
    3-SoHo
    4-Nolita
    5-The East Village
    6-Greenwich Village

16. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Maxwell! I must say here you shared really massive info about NYC's shopping destinations. Here i am curious to know about SoHo. Because i never even heard name of that destinations. Would you like to share some details about that place???

17. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    primalclaws1974! No, I often visit the different regions of the world due to my business meetings and some time went to spend some time with my family for refresh myself and far from the worries of life. I would like to appreciate you that you love travelling and manage it whenever you can. I must say it is a good thing and carry on.. It is a also a good way to be informed by reading the other's views.

18. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Yap! you are absolutely right rokie123! Peoples are so stressed these days. some one in business or some one in their studies even house wives are also stuck in house. So traveling is best one ways for taking a break from daily life's routine. That's why i love traveling it let me enjoy my life and my self with0ut and worry and i return as a more happiest and active girl. And jump in my daily routine life with more interest.

19. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Why not my friend! It is a well known shopping destination that is located in Lower Manhattan, New York City. I have great experience to shop there with my family. It becomes one of my favorite shopping places around the world. Here you can found trendy upscale boutiques and international chain store outlets in a wide range.

20. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    It seems like that you visited the all well known countries of this world. I have visited the all that you ,mentioned above rather than the Australia and France. Why don't you share your some travel tales of these regions with us? It would be a pleasure for me to read about them. Here I want to add some more destinations in your list that I visited and those are Singapore, Turkey, Indonesia and Canada.