What is your summer project this year?

Discussion in Home & Garden started by dissn_it • Jun 23, 2012.

1. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Just rest.
    Seriously, as soon as it's possible, i will go take my girlfriend and we both spend a month in my godfather's place on the beach.
    I still think that the best way of living, is just living the moment at all times possible, and that is what i am planning to do!

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I just saw that this came back to life and in reading my original post, I thought I would post a follow-up. We did get a lot of the yard done last year but still have some more work to do in the very back yard. It is on our list for this year as well as some small indoor projects, too.
    I am amazed at how many different types of projects everyone has. I think some of you have a lot more energy than I do! Thanks for all the replies, you all have some really good ideas that I never would have thought of...so my list will probably grow a bit longer. I do like BlackSolaris's post above, a month on the beach would be really nice so I just may add that to my list, too!

3. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    My biggest preoject is goign to be de-cluttering. We just re-did 3 of our kids' bedrooms, but there are some finishing touches to be done. I want to go through the toys and clothes and de clutter.

4. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I summer project is to clean and get rid of things I don't need. My house way crowded with junk from clothes to electronics that are sitting in my closets. I also plan to work on being more healthy and drop at least 30 pounds, I gained so much during the last year and part of this year.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My summer project is to sell my collectible junk on eBay and donate my non-collectible junk that still works to Goodwill.
    I'm still apartment hunting and I don't want to move a closetful of crap.

I'm also repainting some of my furniture because it's still functional but I hate the color.