What kind of games do you prefer

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Strykstar • Oct 23, 2014.

1. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    When playing on mobile, do you prefer simple time-wasters like bejeweled or do you prefer more complicated games like Civilization Revolution for example?
    I'd love to play more intricate games on mobile but I never seem to have the time for them...

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The only mobile games I play are ports of Sonic the Hedgehog games. I'm a console gamer, so I find a lot of cell phone games to have bad graphics and lack the depth that I'm used to. After playing Grand Theft Auto 5 on XBox 360, cell phone games look kind of crappy to me. The only mobile games I can deal with are ports of old 2D Sonic the Hedgehog games because they look pretty much the same as they did in the 1990's.

3. soultakerkage

soultakerkageMember

Threads:
    I actually preferred Flabby Bird when it was around. It was a simple yet strangely addicting. It was a nice little time wasters. Those are the kind of games I prefer on mobile apps.

4. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    On mobile games I prefer the simpler and more stupid games, you know just to kill time. I can never sit through a whole adventure game on a mobile device let alone a a phone with horrible controls. But when it comes to consoles and PC games, I prefer pretty much all kinds of games as long as they're really good and is not a pain in the ass to play.

5. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    I mostly play RPG, casual and puzzle games. I'm through with MMOs and other kinds of games where you need to spend an awful lot of time just to have a chance of winning against other players. I'm also not into gaming as much as I was during my teens. Other things need to be prioritized. But I still love playing a good game after a long day or just to pass time.

6. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer complicated games that can reward me for time I spend on that game. Games like Air Control and Civilization are fine example of those kind of games.

7. insertkittyface

insertkittyfaceActive Member

Threads:
    I like games along the lines of League of Legends. But I also like strategy and randomly generated video games like The Binding of Issac and Don't Starve. If you can't tell, I really enjoy my steam games.

8. TPhoenix

TPhoenixActive Member

Threads:
    I don't do much gaming on mobile, but when I do, I play challenging or quizzical games like Wordament, Quiz Up and Piano Tiles. Other rare times I play a racing game called CSR Racing and zombie game called Dead Trigger 2. Much of my time spent on my smartphone is using my web browser and social apps.

9. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I prefer games that I can pick up and put down easily because chances are if I'm only playing on mobile then I'm just killing time until I move on to what I was supposed to be doing. I like simpler games but honestly I don't like it when they are too simple like puzzle games or endless run games. I just prefer something more in between, though I mostly just like whatever I end up liking and it doesn't really matter what type or genre they are.

10. Gin0710

Gin0710Active Member

Threads:
    I like the games I can play with my kids, but mostly the ones that can help me kill time while waiting for something. I recently started playing Bubble Witch Saga. That's a fun and addicting game and it kills time. I also like to play Hanging With Friends. Does anyone else play Hanging With Friends? I need more people to play with. :/

11. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    It really depends on my mood. I have easy casual games like candy crush and flappy bird and i also have games that needs more effort and attention and a bit complicated like Clash of Clans. Either way, we mostly play games to kill time so what's important is your having fun and completely lost to the game. LOL

12. d4rk3n

d4rk3nNew Member

Threads:
    I prefer arcade games with simple design. Games with minimal concept to be precise. They are addicting, simple and have a great replay value. Some examples include Gyro, Smash Hit, and SpeedX 3D.
    Although I must admit I was one of those Flappy bird addicts when it was at its peak.

13. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really play games on the mobile at least not anymore. I do play ones everyday but only to get points for gift cards. Rarely do I play one for fun. The last game I played for fun was Famous Faces. I'll play that on the rare occasion I have nothing else to do and can't get to sleep. I have a few more games on the mobile but they basically just sit there in case I need them.

14. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love to play a lot of games across different genres. On a very lazy day, I'd love to play puzzle games. Just before I sleep, I check on my troops in a Massive Online Multiplayer game like Clash of Kings. There are times that I love to play sports games on my phone like Virtua Tennis or Real Boxing. Sometimes, I'd like to play action games and shooting games like Front Line Commando. But there are some games that I just can't get into like Angry Birds.

Well, there ya go. :)

15. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really play games much, but when I do it's usually something I can pick up and put down just as easily. I don't want to be so hooked on a game that it eats into my time, preventing me from doing other stuff like work LOL My games of choice are usually word related, like Word Jigsaw and crossword puzzles; that's the extent of my game playing :)

16. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'd have to go for racing games or shooters that you can progress on at any time, but that you can also quit on at any time. I like having my progress saved and not having to jump through hoops to make progress. If I can unlock new things at a steady pace by only playing a few hours each week, then that's the perfect mobile game for me. I can't play these games constantly after all.

17. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer games that are intellectual and allows me to kill some time whenever I'm bored or when I'm waiting for someone. Right now I'm playing ELECTRO TRAINS and SUDOKU. Both are very easy to play while also trains my reflexes and my intellect which is a win-win situation for me.

18. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ah sudoku... I tried to appreciate that puzzle game. I tried it out in the newspapers and never finished a puzzle. I tried it out on my mobile device. Same result. Oh and I managed to sleep a couple of times during my play throughs... Never gonna get into this game ever...

19. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love all sorts of games. Strategy games are probably the hardest kinds of games though. Some of the games mentioned above, like Sudoku. I must also mention the game where you have to move block puzzles around in order to slide one block out through the one space. I think that the game is called Unblock Me. Brilliant game but it's really hard!!

Other games that I like to play are free games!!! Also games like The Sims.

20. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    I highly prefer those MMO's that have RPG-esque gameplay and battles, like Summoner's War. The ones I'm currently playing include Chain Chronicle, Brave Frontier and Blood and Blade.