What kind of games do you prefer

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Strykstar • Oct 23, 2014.

1. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to really love to play games such as Grand Theft Auto, but the more I played those games, the more I found them getting redundant. Sure, there were some missions that were fun to play, and there were some that were very different from previous games. But overall, you are just repeating the same thing over and over, but just with different characters that have different back-stories. Also, some of the story lines can be a little bit all over the place? I am not sure if it is just me. But they are a little hard to follow after a while, which makes it boring to play because you lose interest in why you are actually doing the missions.

2. eagletal88

eagletal88Active Member

Threads:
    For mobile games I prefer simple quick games. When I want a deep, rewarding game, I play PC or console games. However, I only game on my Iphone right now, which I find a little too small for some of the more complex games. So my thoughts could change if I were to get a Ipad.

3. DreekLass

Threads:
    The only deeply rewarding PC games that I have even played have been the CSI games. Crime Sceme Investigation, for anyone who is not familiar. Those games are freaking awesome - having to collect evidence, clues, interview possible suspects, and use your own common sense to solve the crimes in those games is an immersing and fun experience.

Any other PC games that I have played - even The Sims on PC - isn't that rewarding.

4. RobertNick

RobertNickMember

Threads:
    I like sport games, Fifa 14 is an incredible one (I know 15 has been out as of now for quite a while). I likewise like easygoing or straightforward shooting games not very entangling, just to occupy myself for a couple of (or more) minutes. Things like shooting zombies, beasts, dogfight planes, and so forth.

5. tournique

tourniqueActive Member

Threads:
    I enjoy time wasters on my tablet. If I want some complex or interesting games, I have my PC ready all the time. I really like candy crush and other games like this because I just want something that will help pass the time when i'm on the bus or on the subway train.

6. DreekLass

Threads:
    Not too big a fan of sports games, because they never have much of a story line?? Like, I loved the wrestling games when they would have a story/career/season mode. But since the recent few WWE games have not had this feature, they are now amongst the sports games that are boring to me, since there is no story line. Create a wrestler was only fun for me when I could create a wrestler from scratch and then have him go through his career.

7. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I also love open world games like Skyrim, GTA and Saints Row (especially Saints Row and Skyrim). But for the most part I play games that are really good. As long as the game is good I would play it, except maybe for MMO RPG games.

8. AngelicDevilTel

AngelicDevilTelActive Member

Threads:
    Playing on my phone I usually just play time wasting games like Candy Crush Saga. I have been playing WWE Immortals though just because its not available anywhere else.
    Computer games I am usually plaing strategy and mind games like Sudoku.
    I usually like playing on consoles though and then I get into fighting and sports games.

9. Radix24

Radix24Active Member

Threads:
    I mostly have rhythm and puzzle games on mobile. I reserve my RPG and RTS games on the PC. I cannot yet dive into those games on the mobile platform. It still feels weird to me. I am aware of the Final Fantasy games are already available on the mobile market, but I do not wish to dive deep into this port yet.

10. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Deeper games. I don't care for the classic casual mobile games you play for five minutes. That's why I usually emulate some RPGs instead of playing mobile games.. Cause most of the ports are only made for iOS.

11. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    I've grown tired of competitive games like Clash of Clans or Brave Frontier where all you do is clear dungeons and fight other players, due to the heavy grind and pay-to-win element.

Nowadays I mostly play puzzle games. 2048, Triple Town and Alien Hive are great titles with loads of replayability. Cut The Rope is another great game, but I've already cleared all the levels!

12. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can't play too many RPG and MMORTS games using my phone. Those games consume a lot of bandwidth and battery life. My android phone isn't cut out for heavy duty gaming so I stick with simple games like Temple Run, 2048, Piano Tiles, Candy Crush and the like.