What kind of girl are you?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Anna Blush • Jan 18, 2013.

1. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    What kind of girl are you? Are you a flats girl or a Heels girl? (I feel that I am a bit of both because both types of shoes are a must have for any woman)

2. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    That depends on what I'm doing. When I'm on stage, I'm definitely a heels girl. But I can't bear the thought of running around every day in them.

3. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I am not a heels girl that's for sure. When I was young I was a heels girl. But now that my doctor told me what they was doing to my feet and legs I am a wedge girl or flats girl. Small on the wedge and I am find and can do almost anything and be comfortable.

4. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Nope, I haven't been a heels girl in a long time... I love wearing heels ..but my back tells me sneakers are the perfect footwear. I wear delicate looking flats most of the time or wedges. These are more comfortable for my back and legs. So head takes an upper hand over my hearts desires. LOL :)

5. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    It's heels for me! I can't wear completely flat shoes because it makes my arch fall. It's really freaky to take your shoe off and feel your foot completely flat to the floor. I wear heels some of the time, but they are not always practical so I have athletic shoes and wedge-heeled shoes as well.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm a combat boots and Converse kind of girl. I wear a lot of t shirts with skulls or video game characters on them. My favorite pair of Converse sneakers have a breakfast theme with a red and white checked "tablecloth" background and a design of bacon and eggs.

7. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Well I'm short so I'm more a heels type of girl. I can't go out wearing flats! No pain, no gain! haha

8. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I am definitely a heels woman! I can't go anywhere without a pair of heels. I am 5"3 which is pretty short and I love being tall; I always wear 5 inch heels which makes me almost six feet--how exciting! When I am not wearing heels, I feel insecure--this is strange but it's how I feel.

9. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I don't know why it would make you insecure. When arthritis start let me knowabout it because it will because I am here to tell you about how bad that is on your body. So when my doctor said out of those heels and down with the flats, I was all for it and hop to it. I feel a lot better and my back pain isn't as bad as it use to be and legs feel great also.

10. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm more of a sneakers girl like niki jordans shoes like that heels and flats are every now and than thing for me when i want to dress up to go out or something but def not an every day thing for me.

11. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    I personally don't ever wear flats because I'm short as is, and flats emphasize that shortness. The only sneakers I wear are my converse high tops for places where I have to wear comfortable walking shoes. I wear a variety of boots as well; platform combat boots, a good pair of Doc Martens, etc. I do love high heels and platforms though, even my flip-flops have three inch platforms on them. I never wear "low heels" they're always above three inches if I'm wearing heels.

12. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a flats girl. I am usually carrying kids or cleaning, so heels are silly! However, when I go out somewhere, or go to work, I love my high black books with a small heel! I can't do a heel of more than an inch, because I'm just not used to it.

13. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I am definitely not a heels girl, i would be if i could actually walk in them. But i am a flat or converse kind of girl. You will rarely see me in heels.

14. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    I definitely prefer comfortable footwear that keeps both my feet closer to the ground like flats, flip flops, tennis shoes. I rarely wear heels. If I do, I look for the ones that are an inch or less because that way I don't end up looking like a giant next to my significant other who is not that much taller than me.

15. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm a heels girl. Always been. I wear them in a variety of heights. I never buy cheap heels so I never have any foot pain when I wear them. I do wear flats too, but heels are my favorite.

16. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I haven't worn heels in years. I have arthritis, and heels make walking so difficult and painful for me, so these days I go for comfort. I can manage a small kitten heel for evening wear, but that's about it. Still, there are lots of very pretty flat shoes and sandals, so I never feel deprived because of the lack of heels. It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it, and if you go out with confidence, people don't even notice what you're wearing.

17. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I do like both flats and heels. I only wear heels when I have an important meeting or hosting a gig. I also like lots of wedge heels. I try not to wear heels higher than 3 inches.

18. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    both - absolutely. but I definitely have more heels than I do flats. Just something so sexy about walking around in shoes that click and everyone waits to see who is coming around the corner. Its like walking with your own drumroll

19. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    A flats girl, i think. I have more flat shoes than heels. I prefer to wear flats, though heels are a must on some occasions.

20. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A lot of people say that I'm quite tall so I don't want to look any more taller, lol so I just prefer wearing flats or wedge sandals but not too high.