What kind of girl are you?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Anna Blush • Jan 18, 2013.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am a comfort girl so I go for the low heels, not a flat and not a high heel, no more than 2 inches. I could never walk in the 3 inch heels for some reason.

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I am a flats girls all the way. They are just so easy to slip on and you can run around the city in them. I will wear heels to dinner and special occasions, but I am just secretly dying for my flats the entire time. I usually kick off my shoes whenever I can too. I probably am more of a barefoot kind of girl. Do slippers count as an answer option?

3. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266Active Member

Threads:
    I used to wear a lot of shoes with heels but not anymore. Nowadays I wear more flat shoes. Ones that are not too fancy but nice looking for pants and dresses.

4. maxen57

maxen57Active Member

Threads:
    I'm more of a flats girl. I used to be able to rock three-inch wedges but that was a long time ago. My feet cannot support my body weight that much anymore so I opted for flats. I've been using flats for nine years now.

5. cecejailer

cecejailerMember

Threads:
    Honestly, I'd say I'm a very unusual type of girl because my interests are so broad. I want to work in the fashion industry and yet I find myself reading about science very often. I dress the way I feel like at the moment, my clothes are very diverse and I love to wear as many colors as I can (purple is my favorite one.) I love thick heals but I'm pretty sure I would never wear stilettos or something like that, just not my style at all.