What Kind Of Stuff Do You Buy Most Often Online?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by moondebi • Nov 17, 2016.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    For me most of the items I buy online are usually either books of pizza. For me, ordering pizza is just more convenient due to the amount of deals that are offered online. As for books, most of the ones I am looking for usually aren't available at a Barnes and Noble.

2. Ani_m

Ani_mMember

Threads:
    I buy mostly clothes, shoes and cosplay items like wigs and such, since they are generally cheaper to get online. Also, there's not much to choose from in my small town. Shopping online has been a blessing for me, sometimes it's hard to find things here. Plus, I avoid the holiday rushes of lack of merchandise.

3. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    I buy mostly books, mobile and mobile accessories online. I have also bought a few T-shirts and shoes for my son and lately I bought clothes and shoes for me and my husband too. But I still make it a point of buying only those brands whose size and quality I am sure of.

4. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I am an online shopping addict. I have bought every kind of item excepting large sized gadgets such as fridges. Not only do I get what I want I get joy in surfing the searching for what I want. I also read reviews before making my choice. My main shopping online site is amazon in

5. prettypal

prettypalNew Member

Threads:
    I prefer online shopping for gadgets, clothing, household cleaning items, beauty products and kitchen utensils. I don't want to take the risk buying expensive jewellery online. For groceries and food stuff, I prefer to do offline shopping.

6. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I goods that I have bought online are clothing, jewelery, perfume and deodorant. I have vowed not to buy foodstuff, vitamin. medicines or any other stuff I would have to ingest because of expiration concerns. Electronic gadgets are also a no no for me when it comes to buying online because there may be problem with cycle differences

7. lucykey

lucykeyMember

Threads:
    I like doing my shopping stuff offline frequently than online. This is because it gives the chance to make the best choice out of the available and I can also bargain for the items.When I dont find the items i want in the shops I opt for the online option and mostly I do this when ordering for clothes and shoes.

8. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    It's very varied for me. I have a lot of birthdays coming up this month so at the moment it is presents for various people. I suppose if I had to pin it down to one thing it would be clothes for myself and my granddaughter. It's so much easier than walking round the shops not being able to find the right sizes in clothing and the choice is so much wider.

9. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    To be honest, i buy everything on the internet, in this day and age, it has become quite easy and convenient to shop from home.

10. juan dela cruz

juan dela cruzMember

Threads:
    Most of the time I just buy accessories of my action cam and other electronics online. I find it more cheap to buy them online than on real or physical stores. As long as the accessory is not an electronic then it is fine with me. Those items are not too much prone to defects except to physical deformations or missing parts in it.

11. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    We buy online a lot of stuff, but mostly clothes and shoes, but there are many items that we buy, toys for my older son, decorations that my wife use in the house, glasses, and items for her kitchen, etc.
    The only thing we do not buy online is foods.

12. Rexy

RexyMember

Threads:
    To be perfectly honest, I don't shop online as much as others might do. However, I most frequently purchase virtual items in games, on website et cetera. Occasionally, I do purchase grocery if I'm too lazy to go to the grocery store, but that only happens about once a month. For in real life digital items and technology pieces, I usually buy them online. Amazon and eBay are great in my opinion and I spend a lot of time on there.

13. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I shop online from the store i trust on, Like i am thinking to buy

. I am so sure that this will be really having such a good time.