What kind of suit should I buy?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Mycoldshower • Oct 2, 2012.

1. Mycoldshower

MycoldshowerNew Member

Threads:
    I have a few job interviews coming up, so I'm looking to buy a suit to make an impression.

But I wonder what kind of suit would be fit for this kind of deal. Can I go too fancy? I was thinking about a black suit with white stripes. Also, do such things as buttons or vents matter? It would be great if someone could post some examples. Thank you in advance

2. BarryLejieg

BarryLejiegNew Member

Threads:
    Simpler it is, better it looks. You need to go with a one color suit, preferably dark blue (navy), black or dark gray, and a white shirt with a one color tie. Don't forget to keep them clean, polish your shoes and make sure you are properly shaved. A clean look will make you look very serious and if you combine it with the right things to say you may get the job. Never underestimate your look, specially in these occasions.

3. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with Barry: go simple. Don't worry about how many buttons it has etc. Try it on. If you think it looks good, it probably does. If you don't like it, don't buy it. The interviewer is not going to be looking at how many buttons you have anyway.