What kitchen item/tool could you not do without?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by kinser • Apr 17, 2012.

1. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    I could not live without my toaster oven. I use my toaster oven for everything. I like that I can use it to heat up individual servings rather than turn on the large oven. It takes so much longer to preheat a big oven, where as the toaster oven is quick. I think it may use more electricity, so it has its share of good and bad.

2. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    This is so hard to answer! If I narrow it down to three items I would choose my coffee maker, magic bullet, and microwave. The coffee maker is pretty self explanatory; I need my daily caffeine fix, haha. I love the magic bullet for making protein shakes. There are days I end up with serious cravings for them. As for the microwave, it is nearly as useful as an oven or stove top.

3. emily0531

emily0531Member

Threads:
    I have a VitaMix blender that is around 15 years old, and I wouldn't trade it for anything! Before the VitaMix, I was also finding that cheaper blenders would break after about a year. Even at its age, it can still chop ice without a problem. I make things like ice cream, smoothies, almond butter, and salsa in it. My sister borrowed it to make baby food and then decided to buy one. They are more expensive, but many restaurant chains use them because they are so durable. I think that they are worth the price.