What laser printer do you recommend w/ easy & cheap third party toner replacements

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by richc3 • Aug 13, 2014.

1. richc3

richc3Active Member

Threads:
    Made the switch from an inkjet to a laser printer about 3 years ago and haven't looked back since. Not only was it better on the conscience as I probably have my own personal landfill devoted to the number of inkjets I've thrown out, but it was overall cheaper to buy toner for a laser printer that would seemingly last forever. Right now though, I'm debating on replacing my older Okidata laser printer sometime in the next year or so. I've heard good things about Brother, especially on the front of replacement toners from third party sites, but what do you guys have or recommend?

Any thoughts appreciated, thanks.

2. kaka0

kaka0New Member

Threads:
    Brother HL 3150 doesn’t need chips
    automatically print on both sides of the paper
    I'm using actually and can recommend :)

3. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    We made the switch over the last few years to all Brother laser printers. I agree with you, toner is far better than ink jets. My husband does a lot of printing for work and then decided if he ever has to bring work home, it needs to be as cost effective here as it is there. So we went with all laser printers, and we haven't looked back.

I even got rid of the need for color printing completely and haven't regretted it for one day.