What launch game on the PS4 and Xbox One has got you excited?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by lindbergh • Nov 1, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are only slim pickings every time a console launches. But this next batch of consoles are out to impress people early with their starting lineup. There are two games that really has me salivating - The Division which is a MMO third person shooter game and Killzone 4: Shadow Fall - the prized first person shooter of Sony. These two games are a definite must buy at launch. What do you think?

2. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3 and FFXV. These two games.are my favorite and I live playing the series. I have seen the previews and I am very excited about these and I can't wait for them to come out. I will be getting them as soon as they come out.

3. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Pretty much this, and this is why i will be waiting for a slim version of the PS4, some price drops, and a few more titles that i want. I don't think that it's a "good idea" to buy a console on launch because it's not that good purchase wise.

4. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    None. It's all just copy-and-paste consumer bait stuff. The only game that looks even remotely interesting is Everyone's Gone to the Rapture.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm looking forward to Drive Club and Final Fantasy, but I'm not so excited that I'd absolutely have to pick it up right as they release it. I'm more affixed to watching how the library builds up rather than just focusing on any particular game.

6. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    Honestly probably GTA V or BF4, little disappointed in terms of launch titles for both the PS4 and XBone. Would have expected a little more especially after what happened with the first line up, guess it doesn't help with Watch Dogs being delayed.