What Loyalty Cards Do You Use?

Discussion in Coupons started by Deeishere • Feb 29, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I pretty much use all the loyalty cards that are available in my area. I use CVS and Rite Aid because they give money back on my purchases. I use my grocery store cards (like MVP) because I cannot get the sales without it. My stores will allow me to use their coupons along with the manufacture making my out of pocket cost even lower.

2. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I used to have a coupon keeper but the rewards cards I have now are Ralph's/Kroger, Walgreen's and ulta. In fact, I need to get some hair products asap.

3. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I use quite a few loyalty cards for such stores as Kroger, Rite Aid, Walgreens, and even pet stores. I use my Kroger card all the time since without it I do not get the sale prices and would not get the fuel rewards. The sales and the fuel rewards saves me a lot of money each month. I do not think there are many places anymore that you shop that does not have loyalty cards. Some I do not sign up for because I just do not shop at the places enough for it to matter.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    What type of benefits do you get with the Ultra rewards card? I have an Ultra store near me, but never been inside. I just recently saw a hair video and the lady was recommending some products from their store. I am just curious is it worth shopping there and do they have good deals.

5. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I live in the UK, and find that the Tesco loyalty card is by far the best one available on the market - because you are able to gather a lot of points on things that you would buy anyway, and then exchange them at some point later on in the year. That is what I like the most about it, so I know that I will always carry on to use that card, as I gain a lot from it, which I then use to save up for Christmas, which is great.

6. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use my Safeway card when I get groceries. My daughter says there is an app at Target that helps to save on items you purchase at Target called pinwheel I think. I have not used it yet. I have a Legalshield membership which also has some great savings for members on all kinds of things including groceries.

7. SomeonesDaughters

SomeonesDaughtersNew Member

Threads:
    I'm in PA so I use: Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens and Shoprite.
    I love Shoprite because they have great sales and I always save a ton of money when I use their card. They sometimes have sales where you can money back to use in the store. CVS and Rite Aid do the same thing. They have really good sales as well and also offer cash back to use inside the store. Couple that with coupons and your saving so much money. I rarely pay full price for household items anymore. Majority of the time I get it for free if I do the deals right. I even got my husband into it. When we go shopping he's always pointing out what he thinks is a good deal. If he goes shopping without me he'll call and tell me about a great sale. He knows I'm fierce about my coupons.

8. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    They have boho (buy 1, half off) deals often and sometimes cardholders may get a little extra off certain products. I have natural hair and most of the time...they have a better selection of Shea Moisture products (but it doesn't hurt to check Target either). They have a wide selection of fine cosmetics and sometimes those prices are better than the dept stores. You'll see they carry a wide variety of different brands like Vitabath, Stila and some drug store brands. Happy shopping!