What Mobile apps do you use the most?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by lindbergh • Nov 16, 2012.

1. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    I think mine are the Facebook, Instagram, You Version bible and Shazam. Those are the apps that I use the most. The one that I use the most out of them all has to be the Instagram one.

2. roydominic33

roydominic33New Member

Threads:
    @lindbergh@lindbergh I use Chrome as a browser, and of course Facebook mostly. But there are many other apps that can be very useful in a day to day basis. Youtube, for instance can be used for killing time. My other utility tools include Accuweather, Nokia HERE, and Grab Taxi. The latter is an app for looking for taxicabs in your area. I'm sure it's being used in Singapore and other Southeast Asian countries. Is it also popular in America?

@tosaytheleast@tosaytheleast Yeah it's a no-brainer that Facebook is one of the most famous apps on Android and IOS. But I'm also eyeing Netflix very much, if it were only allowed where I live in- Philippines. As an alternative, I use Youtube a lot when I want to watch something fun but I admit it will never be as entertaining as watching a full movie.

#22Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
  3. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The mobile applications that I use the most are my money making applications. I am into usertesting and paid usertesting, and most of these websites have applications to where you can test websites on your phone, so because I don't want to ever miss out if I am away from my computer, I would say that I use those the most to check for tests.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not very creative when it comes to mobile apps. I pretty much only use regular ones like WhatsApp, GMAIL, Instagram and Facebook. For photo editing I like an app called Filterra. And for music my favorite is still Spotify.

5. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    Youtube app, it's just so good! I love watching videos online and it's cool that Youtube offers the ability to download videos and watch them offline. I also use the Solitaire app on my phone just to pass the time. That game will easily eat an hour of your time especially when you're really bored.

6. Harlek

HarlekMember

Threads:
    I've been playing a lot of Worms 3 on my Android phone lately and it's pretty addictive. I've been a fan of the game ever since and it's pretty good until today. The controls are good considering how horrible most games are on mobile since touchscreen controls are only good for touch oriented games.

7. MyPoesies

MyPoesiesMember

Threads:
    Wow, there's so many apps on my phone so it's hard to say which ones I use the most. I would definitely have to say Facebook, my mobile games, and Pinterest. For my mobile games, I have DeckHeros. It's kind of like Yu-Gi-Oh if anyone has even heard of that on here. :eek: I also have the classic Candy Crush Soda. I love this game even though I'm hopelessly stuck on level 30. :mad: I'm always on Pinterest either on the computer or my phone.

8. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    The three I use the most are Dolphin Browser, Alienblue and the P90x app. I have a lot of apps installed, but these are the only ones that I use on a daily basis.